View Poll Results: Who do you want in your Guild?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • New people I can mold myself

0 0%
  • Old people, battle tested so I dont' have to teach them anything

1 16.67%
  • I don't care as long as you play every day

5 83.33%
  • I don't care as long as you're as cool as Lord P

0 0%

Thread: Guild culture

Guild culture

Lord P in the house.......

For all you pros out there, would you rather get a new person who hasn't been in a guild to join your crew or an old person who's been in several? I'm generally an all or nothing type person so I've been reluctant to join any ole guild just for the sake of being in one.

Is this a mistake? I've had many invites so far however I've only seen two guilds I'd like being a part of. I don't yet qualify for either but I'm moving in that direction quickly.

What say you...... veterans of K&D?

I would prefer a new person who wasn't set in their ways vs one coming in who thinks they know it at and isn't open to being helped.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Personally I like people who are ambitious and competitive. Helpful is a bonus also. These people come in both new and experienced flavors, so no bias either way here.

Usually new players are trying to learn the ropes, and old players come into a new guild as fresh meat and hang back until they're comfortable. I've never had a veteran come in trying to run the ship, scallywags earn their way to commandant

I completely agree with Zenith here. Experience is always nice, but new players can be taught the right way to play without trying to break old, bad habbits. It really just comes down to each individual player, as well as their determination and open mindedness