Wall Safe Event ending soon! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wall Safe Event ending soon!

Post Count
    The good news is that me and Swifty there didnt spend a dime and got some nice loot.
    Now lets hold hands and promise ourselves never to spend cash gambling...in a game...for a picture? Geez
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Consistent Contributor Pekersss's Avatar
    Post Count
    Has anyone else that plays PvP seem to be getting better loot today now that the event is over? Perhaps it's just luck, but I think I've used about 60 stamina on attacking players this morning and have gotten an M72 rocket launcher, armored police car, skull shotgun, 2x police armor then the other useless crap. Nothing insanely crazy, but rarely do I get too many decent loot items from PvP in such a short period of time.

Post Count
    anyone who feels like gambling, come donate your money on pokerstars.com IMO I'll be glad to take your money instead of funzio!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funzio u finished PVE what next?Cant u see u are destroying this game?Money equipments are always good and valuable why do u remove decent items(compared to the money equipments) and destroy this game?Pve is over cant you see that?! How Genius You are Funzio!The problem is i dont want to talk about Funzios fiasco but i log in to the game and cant find anything to do in this game anymore and get mad again!!What the hell r u waiting for there is nothing to do in the game and you cant fix it with your useless lockbox events.Activate M4s or other stuff and make PVE alive again!!!!!!Otherwise this game has no future and this is just your fault!

Lurker
    Post Count
    i agree that they should at least let us know what the odds are for getting the last emerald i also think this was a scam got to number 9 with 1 day and 10 hours to go and just spend gold from there never again. this is a form of gambling ad as such should have the associated warnings.
    Last edited by Trigga40; 03-20-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you don't like paying money to have a chance at a virtual weapon, your probably playing the wrong game. I play this game for the economy aspect and of course the forums. Being 2x stronger than 95% of your opponents makes the game more fun.
    RETIRED

Developer
    Post Count
    WALL SAFE EVENT HAS ENDED!
    Congrats to all our players!!! Keep an eye out for DEETS on future events.