Original iPad supported????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Original iPad supported????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Original iPad supported????

Haven't been able to log in for over a week now. Can't even get into any part of the app. Is there a thread on this subject I can't find? Gree do you still support original iPad?

Post Count
    They say they are still supporting it, but my 1st gen iPad says otherwise.

Most think it's a space issue.

I deleted almost everything off of my iPad. Turned it off for a min. Turned it back on, downloaded KA, but it was still very difficult to battle in war: crashed after every hit, crashed about 20-30sec after logging in.

FWIW, I'd say 1st gen iPads are not supported anymore.
    Line ID: clementine88

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, there was an issue with some older devices in the update. A fix is being implemented in version 2.5.1.

Post Count
    My guild just lost another member because it was not possible to Transfer his game to a new device, and Gree support didn't help him for over a week. He sold his kingdom and left KA. It is sad to see friends leaving that way��

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have a guild member with an iPad 1, and they have not been able to get the game to run at all since the update. I think Gree owes all those players something. They have lost valuable playing time, and the guild has lost a valuable member with the current guild events. They play Modern War and Crime City with no problems at all. What's so different with KA? Please get the update out ASAP.