GREE replys about Temp awards / boosts - All in one spot - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE replys about Temp awards / boosts - All in one spot

Post Count
    This has happened in KA & CC a few times: Rewards get changed or rewarded after or during goals. Some did the goal, complained, got the reward changed, and then others complained that they would have done the goal if they had known, etc...

It is typical for GREE to change things. Used to it. Some benefit, others are SOL.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    About posting more info in game... If somebody spends money on this app, I'd hope they would be smart enough to read the forum for info. Just saying.
    I have a car I'd like to sell you. I'll disclose all the details about the car after you give me the money and transfer the title. If you'd like more information before the transaction, I hope you'd be smart enough to do an internet search using the car's vin number to see what you can find out about this particular car before you give me any money, but that probably won't yield much in the way of clear information either. This is standard in buying and selling things, so get used to it. Just saying.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    OP: Thanks for putting it together!

GREE/Tadaaah: I appreciate that you try to clarify it and not let us alone in the dark.

Another Question: It says in the globe at the faction section that even the WD rewards are just valid through the current cycle. So we get bonuses at the end of the event that expire at the end of the event? I know that can't be and wasn't intended like that, but still it says so.

So imo a good fix would be to take the [?] popup screen, as it is already existing, and putting the clarifying information for each event and the prizes in there.
    The Mission Plan goes away during WD; there are no Mission Plan bonuses given during the WD event itself. Let us know if that answers what you were asking.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There is no info button on android. This is a ridiculous idea and if this the way the game is going I'll spend my money elsewhere. Thanks but no thanks.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agree with Kefe. This information is pertinent to the game and should be placed there and explained AHEAD of time.

Gree we know your purpose is to maximize ROI aka gold spend. When people don't know what they're buying they are far less likely to buy it. Alternatively if you trick them into buying it once, and don't refund them when you misrepresent it (which lets face it. Y'all don't refund anything anymore, that's why most of us choose to go thru Apple) then they will be less likely to spend any/more money with you all moving forward.

If you do what's right you help build the goodwill that gets you what you want. When you act in a transactional fashion this won't happen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaah your answers tell us nothing. We know you have to do the events to get the prizes. We also know the mission plan is in the command center. What we don't know is why these bonuses have not been applied yet and also why in the world is the energy regen temporary? I'm guessing it is since the question has been avoided. Also why were we not told about this before the event started? Many people would not have wasted gold on the "boosts" had we known they were temporary. How will this be fixed? Pleaseeee answer these questions. Thanks

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why are people still crying. If you bought the in game stuff without knowing it was temporary get a refund. The bonuses are super easy to achieve for free so why complain about a small advantage everyone gets for next to no effort?
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Didn't know they gave refunds for misguiding information

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Temp or not they still need to WORK!!!!! which they DO NOT. Gree pull your finger out your arse and sort this

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cdun13 View Post
    Didn't know they gave refunds for misguiding information
    You have a lot to learn my friend. Received 6 months worth of all refunds for gold purchases from Itunes. I spend very little gold but still got it all back due to misleading information in the game. Its easy and Itunes usually never declines

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I have a car I'd like to sell you. I'll disclose all the details about the car after you give me the money and transfer the title. If you'd like more information before the transaction, I hope you'd be smart enough to do an internet search using the car's vin number to see what you can find out about this particular car before you give me any money, but that probably won't yield much in the way of clear information either. This is standard in buying and selling things, so get used to it. Just saying.
    lol, you took that waaaaay too far.

FWIW, the only good info comes from the players who post here. Many thanks to them!
    In game info is always too general and generic.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The Mission Plan goes away during WD; there are no Mission Plan bonuses given during the WD event itself. Let us know if that answers what you were asking.
    Yes, it does, thank you. I understand that the prizes given out during wd with boosts on will stick and not be limited.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Excuses. Always excuses. Same old story gree...
    Knowing some d*** d*****s that are more honest...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, you took that waaaaay too far.

FWIW, the only good info comes from the players who post here. Many thanks to them!
    In game info is always too general and generic.
    Most of the player base in this game is awesome!! Fact is, though, the vast majority of players don't even know there is a forum or how to find it, so looking here for info from other players about products offered for sale in game for real money just isn't sufficient. It's the responsibility of a seller to adequately represent that which he/she is selling prior to a transaction, and failing to do so places some legal obligations upon him/her.

That said, I'm not crying about it. If I bought something and it doesn't work, I'd just go to the person I handed the money to and ask for it back. When handled correctly, that's usually not a problem.
    Last edited by Kefa; 09-17-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Why are you doing GREEs job

Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    This is what I have found in other threads....trying to get it all in one spot.

You can also follow the links to Dev/Mods to see what post they are posting in..

http://forums.gree.net/search.php?searchid=4513981

http://forums.gree.net/search.php?searchid=4513985

Although this for sure helps some, I don't get why people keep doing the job for the slackers at GREE.

Just let the game collapse as they deserve.