Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix!

Lurker
    Post Count
    ipod touch 4 running ios 6.1.6 and still crashes

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Still Crashing

I'm running 5.1.1 and I keep getting the "Sunken Supplies" popup with no way to X out or it just crashes after the music starts. I can't even get in to try to transfer it to a different device. Very frustrating, especially during a war weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

In the latest update, we changed around some coding which caused some incompatibility with phones running older iOS versions. Going forward, players should be on at least iOS 5.0 to prevent these crash issues.

If you are on an older iOS version, you can update your phone by syncing it to iTunes and clicking the upgrade button.

If you are still experiencing repeated crashing while running iOS 5.0+, please let us know either on this post or in a ticket and we'll look into it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smichchr View Post
    I'm running 5.1.1 and I keep getting the "Sunken Supplies" popup with no way to X out or it just crashes after the music starts. I can't even get in to try to transfer it to a different device. Very frustrating, especially during a war weekend.
    Nice necropost... Seeing as how this thread is talking about a year-old update (which you referenced ??), pls move your future posts on this topic to this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ew-game-update

Thx! PS for the record, we're now discussing iOS 8.0 :-)

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Please avoid necro'ing super old posts. Thanks.