Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Chance Chest Crash

I get no error code but once I click on chance chest the app crashes and rolls back. This happens everytime I click on it. Anyone else having this issue?

same issue

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I get no error code but once I click on chance chest the app crashes and rolls back. This happens everytime I click on it. Anyone else having this issue?
    Bump any info on this

This is still happening and I am running on Android

happening to me still too

I am running android also
    I lost undead chests trying to open them and ten dark prince chests to the error and now it won't open at all

There is one in my guild who also has the crashing problem, he's going to send a ticket.

chance chests crash

I'm suffering from this too.i can't even get to the chance chest. Game just crashes over and over when I try to use my keys

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    There is one in my guild who also has the crashing problem, he's going to send a ticket.
    Yeah; our guy is running IOS, so these crashes are happening across platforms.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

me too

it is frustrating. I want to use my keys but crashes won't let me

Red face

HOPE THIS HELPS.
    I'm running on IOS too, just found out how to access the chance chests temporary if u can't click direct to the chance chest on the main menu.
    For the time being, Just click the Epic Boss, you will see Find Nemesis armor in the Chance Chests on your right , from there you can access the chance chests to claim your rewards, keys or whatsoever u wanna to..
    Hope this helps..

Cheers
    LZ
    Last edited by LeZua; 09-13-2014 at 10:17 AM.

chance chests crash

Quote Originally Posted by LeZua View Post
    HOPE THIS HELPS.
    I'm running on IOS too, just found out how to access the chance chests temporary if u can't click direct to the chance chest on the main menu.
    For the time being, Just click the Epic Boss, you will see Find Nemesis armor in the Chance Chests on your right , from there you can access the chance chests to claim your rewards, keys or whatsoever u wanna to..
    Hope this helps..

Cheers
    LZ
    This helped. Thanks

I tried the IOS work around but it still crashes on Android. I am sad that I didn't get a chance at this chest and that I cannot redeem what I currently have.

I got a reply back on my ticket that they are working on this.

I'm on android and accessed the chance chest by clicking on the news button, then the chest add. I successfully opened 11 chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    I'm on android and accessed the chance chest by clicking on the news button, then the chest add. I successfully opened 11 chests.
    Must be device specific as this does not work on my HTC EVO 4G LTE.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Perhaps one of the updates didn't install properly?

I would rather not reinstall unless I can guarantee that my account wont be lost. It has happened before.