Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody21(DockbotSupport)2.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    Did Cody just get banned?
    Yes, looks like I did.
    Gree doesn't like DocBot or people talking about stuff Gree doesn't control,
    So that's probably why he got banned.
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SunWuKong View Post
    lets all report kys to the docbot team, mass ticket will get some punishment for them.
    Please report us we need a good laugh it has been a while since we had mass teams reporting us for changing bot data. The problem you will have is doc bot will confirm that we have never deleted data or have been warned for doing it. Yes we do everything to confuse the other teams during battle and if you can't read or count very well then you will be hitting a target you don't want. This game is so much about gold use and we try to use as much strategy as possible to get the most for what we spend. We consistently get 60+ wins and 12/12 streak so we must be doing something right. Let me know when GREE starts passing out prizes for popularity until then we will continue to focus on getting the most prizes for the least amount of gold for our players.

Post Count
    Mr Artois and SumWuKong,

If you accuse someone without proof you are guilty of trying to ruin their reputation. That is not very classy and is handled as an element of crime in real life (at least where i live). So i would ask you kindly to be a bit more sensitive with your comments.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJackson View Post
    And that is low by any standard.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJackson View Post
    You are probably right.

I thought these Forums are to help us us players understand the game and share information about the game.

Otherwise, these forums would be filled with just complaints and problems about the game and very little information shared to us from Gree Developers/Support/To Whom It may Concern. Oh wait, it is already like that.

Post Count
    Just to clarify for posterity sake, the team in question is not Navy Seals - "The Navy Seal's Reapers" is a newish team that was created just before Argentina.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    You are probably right.

I thought these Forums are to help us us players understand the game and share information about the game.

Otherwise, these forums would be filled with just complaints and problems about the game and very little information shared to us from Gree Developers/Support/To Whom It may Concern. Oh wait, it is already like that.
    your ur right thats what it suppose to be for..to bad we cant switch fourms and go else where so we wouldnt have to worry about walking on eggs around here
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lets report kys to the docbot admin

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SunWuKong View Post
    lets report kys to the docbot admin
    What is your problem? Did you get rejected by kys as a recruit? Did you lose in a battle? Is one of our members constantly raiding you? Or is it an issue in your real life? Whatever it is, your behaviour here is not constructive and at least not of good style.

Report kys as long as you wish. You know what? Nothing will happen, as kys hasn't done anything against the docbot TOS.

I hope for you that your life will change to the better soon.