New players can't afford limited time buildings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New players can't afford limited time buildings

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes, that's what happens when you IPH is terribly low.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    Try a calculator and basic math.
    Why don't you play the game like everyone else you big baby. Work your IPH and you will be able to earn them in the future. You had a free LE building last cycle. Gree can't accomadate their weakest players on every event. I will post screen shots of me upgrading 4 buildings at one times so luxurious.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No, that's what happens when you're a new player, which is the title of the thread. Reading comprehension nor math seem to be your strong suits.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I played for 2yrs before finally getting a +1 building upgrade in a faction event...it does come in handy at times but you still need the cash to do two buildings at once so not as useful as you would think. It is certainly not essential to success in the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Why don't you play the game like everyone else you big baby. Work your IPH and you will be able to earn them in the future. You had a free LE building last cycle. Gree can't accomadate their weakest players on every event. I will post screen shots of me upgrading 4 buildings at one times so luxurious.
    Oh, please do so. We'd all love to marvel at how much money an uneducated person calling himself NUGGETT has spent on his imaginary pixels. You could also spend that time and money on re-taking grade school so you can try and fit back into society.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well, if you didn't care you wouldnt be crying on the forum like little bia. Im so happy you won't be able to upgrade the building. I love my pixels you come here to complain about. Love them

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Well, if you didn't care you wouldnt be crying on the forum like little bia. Im so happy you won't be able to upgrade the building. I love my pixels you come here to complain about. Love them
    That's...nice. On a totally unrelated note, it's probably time for your medication.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why don't you go play kingdom age. Lmao

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I will, and I do. Why don't you sit here lonely in the forums as per usual? Enjoy your ban, little nugget troll.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Does the ban come with a +1? if so I am excited

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's always someone complaining about something. Build your iph with the buildings you have at your disposal, and once you hit around a 500k iph, you'll be able to buy your first good LTB, as long as you put forth an effort in raiding and collecting on time. Everyone starts at the same place.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    we all had to start somewhere.
    took me awhile before I could afford the big LTBs
    missed out on some good ones.

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    want to talk about unfair... lets talk about the long time players (started 2+ yrs ago) that played for a year and never hit 1M stats.... we had to do goals and level up and buy trees by the hundreds to save $.... then there was the stat explosion... Now they are whales during war for newer players who get stats very easy.... It is a game... either play it and have fun or quit... but PLEASE quit *****ing that you do not get good prizes. YOU have to EARN them,... all things are not equal and this game is not called "welfare".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandoefens View Post
    This games is not appealing for new players, as we'll never be able to get strong.

Quests require money and energy that only old players can afford.

With no new blood, this game will disappear soon...
    Good! You guys get more then you should! Wanna cry more or what?...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I like the welfare idea skleinsmith, maybe lower level players can get a +1 or -5% health regain every 1st of the month. They should get an extra $10,000 in game cash for every ally they have, but can only spend it on distructable units.