New matchup algorithm- and wait times ridiculous - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New matchup algorithm- and wait times ridiculous

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol DEWIN, you think it's normal for SUP to battle a below top 500 team twice in 50 hours, and another at 127

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are 222 as of now and have faced more top 50 teams so far this event than in last 6 months combined.. a top 10 team twice now this war.. not sure if something changed or what just curious
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wars = 35
    Factions better than us based on last war (29) (17 top 100, 10 top 50, 4 top 25)
    Factions worse than us based on last war (6)
    Average Ranking (185)
    Median Ranking (129)
    Rank last war (340 something)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree would you like to explain why SUP, the historical number 1 team is facing teams top 500 and lower?? And I have been told 50+ hours into weekend they have not faced a top 10 team yet. Haven't talked to all but have verified they have not battled ACE, VFF Legends, McGurt, and SF Tier1. Other top 10s want to weigh in? You talk about stinking fish, this smells really BAD.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpmjr View Post
    Gree would you like to explain why SUP, the historical number 1 team is facing teams top 500 and lower?? And I have been told 50+ hours into weekend they have not faced a top 10 team yet. Haven't talked to all but have verified they have not battled ACE, VFF Legends, McGurt, and SF Tier1. Other top 10s want to weigh in? You talk about stinking fish, this smells really BAD.

You need to stop your whining. We faced sup and I'm on a top ten team. Conveniently it was on one of our final streaks. Your sources are garbage apparently.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, not whining and I stated what I had heard and what was verified. What top 10 team you on Mr Justice league tough guy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmm finished first place every war in that other game ehhh. Sounds awful SUPish to me, also makes sense as to why you are so sensitive here

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm sensitive? lol... Nah. I'm enjoying your whining though
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So don't want to say what this mystical top 10 team your on is ehhh.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Very interesting. We are a 350ish team and I would say the range has been 150-700. Some of the top 150 teams have now moved into the top 100 now, but in large part, no SUP, OSW or any other top 100. Match up times have been 30secs to 5mins. I think there are many more teams in our range, so no complaints thus far.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpmjr View Post
    So don't want to say what this mystical top 10 team your on is ehhh.
    I believe the only team sup killed a meaningful streak was MAU on 35.

Lurker
    Post Count

Match-mess-ups

We're ranked 385 right now... a lot worse than usually. All weekend long we've been put up against top100 factions, currently a top 24 faction, an hour ago top36.

A lot of my players don't even bother to sign on anymore, frustrated by getting zero opponents to attack. Taking out the top 400 reward is just another sign of Gree just looking at the top100 factions.

Getting the impression that Gree wants to decrease active factions and players... because this is their best effort yet. Only the top factions profit from this mess and get even stronger.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For my faction the battles have been fair. The wait times have been longer than normal but for me that's okay because of tactics used in our small faction. We are top 1500 or so. (4 man faction)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Matchups have been tough - been getting teams with huge DL defense one or two strong players ( above our strongest) and the rest of team so low we can't score any points . We are a lower tiered team whose DL is 17 mil . We have only faced 1 team we could mega with losing. We have faced two teams with DL over 100 mil. All in all- not an enjoyable war.

Post Count
    Well it's been easy for the faction I'm in, we don't declare often, every other hour and a rest break too to but we have gone 23-1 and looks like soon 24-1
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much