Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kragothe View Post
    So basically you're saying it's fine because it didn't affect you? Gotcha.

There was a multiple bugs in the second Raid, there has yet to be a bug free one. Big milestone issues within the first couple of hours. Scoring bugs, just like this one many bosses did not give a bonus to guilds scores, it just didn't affect anyone in the way it did this one (knocking a guild out of the top 10). IOS starts 3 hours after Android in wars, the major bugs had been identified and fixed by the time IOS started, but as far as people losing gems, energy, and connectivity issues, yes, there was a lot of that.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by Kragothe View Post
    So basically you're saying it's fine because it didn't affect you? Gotcha.

No, I am saying IOS didn't experience all of what android did. This explains IOS players lack of experiential knowledge of the "second raid problems". Rather than attack me for my lack of memory, accept that as an IOS player, I was blessedly free of the same problems you had to soldier through, and therefore unable to discuss them at length with you. Jeez.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    No, I am saying IOS didn't experience all of what android did. This explains IOS players lack of experiential knowledge of the "second raid problems". Rather than attack me for my lack of memory, accept that as an IOS player, I was blessedly free of the same problems you had to soldier through, and therefore unable to discuss them at length with you. Jeez.
    Now you're just changing what you said to try to make me out to look like a bad guy... Out of respect for B Legit, I won't bother pointing out how horribly wrong what you just said is, and just leave it there's no point in responding to you further.

No one is saying an issue doesn't matter because it only effects one platform or the other. What rookeye and I are both saying is that we were fortunate that by the time IOS started the scavengers raid war, those issues were fixed and IOS had a relatively glitch free war. Which is a far cry from the huge step backward that everyone experienced with this last raid war.

Sadly since android goes first every war, y'all get all the glitches first, good or bad.

I still didn't receive the correct rewards for the first Raid event. I have contacted Greed for a total of 3 times about this, first time receiving a nice reply that at least sounded personal, the 2nd and 3rd however were just standard replies that didn't in any way deal with the questions and issues I described in my answers. This company must make a buckload of cash with their ridiculous ingame pricing (100 bucks for an almost outdated epic? then what may the chances be to receive an actually good epic from a chest? lol), but obviously not enough of these funds are allocated to fix bugs, treat customers respectfully and fairly, or to get rid of the various means to cheat the system.

Finally, that guilds (are they even real considering how much money they would have to throw into the game on a weekly basis?) like Death Knights & Co. are rewarded and re-rewarded by top armor no one else can beat, makes an active participation in wars for 98% of the players effectively meaningless (that most of them just don't realize that and the system is rigged, lets me guess that Greed actually profits more in keeping the game unfair).
    Last edited by roookey1; 09-04-2014 at 10:10 PM.

^Just so you know, as a company, they'd do anything or at least they "should" do everything to retain their top spenders meaning 1% of the population (i.e death knight and rainbow rug members). What about the other 99% of the population? Not as important.

That is not to say 99% of the population don't make revenue. It just means your daily Joe Blow is important only because they are there to make the top 1% feel better about themselves. It doesn't matter if Joe quits today because the next Joe Blow will pick up where was left of.

Unfortunately

I Have opened up several Dark Prince chests and have yet to pull something decent . : /

Please remove the garbage old epics from the chests. It's so disappointing when you drop 300 gems on chests and get blaze which is totally useless.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

I haven't even pull a legendary from a chest, to me they are all a waste

It's so worth it

I think you guys are interpreting it wrong. My favorite is the 6X chests. It means you have 6 times the chance of wasting your hard earned gems on 2 stars. The X signifies the multiplier of gree hosing you.

bottomz, it's a sad thing to say, but I feel that's exactly the thing they have in mind.

It's over for me buying gems for chests until I read from a few people that the odds of getting something out of them that makes actual sense have significantly increased. We should keep threads like this on top so that newbies don't fall into the same trap, believing that they can get anything other than outdated crap from chests.

Just to be clear: i have been trying all my life to treat other people fair, especially customers. That's why I feel seriously offended that when people spend serious (!) money on a game with only virtual 'rewards', they don't feel it's their friggin' obligation to at least give something back for it. It's only virtual anyway, so it would be 'cheap' for them to at least make their paying customers HAPPY. It's the subjective feeling of a lack of fairness and treating people stupid that makes me so utterly angry.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Just read this entire thread and it's depressing. What I'm gathering from all this is get with a good guild, collect and save your gems for the wars and don't be in any rush...... this game doesn't cater to fast results. If you're not lucky, you could be playing this a long time before you end up with good epic armor.

The last game I was faithful to was like that. Took years to be the best but I finally ruled the English server. This looks similar. Fortunately I'm prepared for the long haul.

Time to go farm some more snakeskin............

What you said is exactly what I did. Get with a good guild, collect and save gems over a few months, get a war epic. It's that, or spend money. Which I'm not going to do
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    What you said is exactly what I did. Get with a good guild, collect and save gems over a few months, get a war epic. It's that, or spend money. Which I'm not going to do
    Using this methodology, how long did it take to score your first legit epic?

The point is, regardless of what you 'have', it is never enough in this game. You finally got a nice and shiny fire epic? Not enough, because everyone with good water can kill you. So you'd need to throw in anther few hundreds or thousand gems to try get one with another so-called 'top' guild and so on. Funnily though, there must be about 200 guilds in the game who claim that they are 'Top 25'. Will yours make it - or will you simply end up with a variation of a legendary, as all ranks between 26 and 500 do? I'm sure Gree has a good laugh with all the stress they put upon these self-proclaimed 'top guilds' when they try to reach this #25 barrier (and it must make them dozens of thousands of dollars every time).

Epics don't give you an advantage in the arena either because your opponents are assigned based on your own strength. In wars, it seems to be the same, so you have a perfect chance of facing a sentinel and GM with good epics once you'd have some yourself.

Worst of all, your shiny epics will be outdated after just a few months ... that is what's most frustrating for all the players who spent serious money in this game - it makes them walk away from it after some time. When I started with this game a couple of months ago, everyone got his mouth watered by the thought of getting a 'Blazeborne'. Today it's outdated garbage armor weaker than most of the current legendaries, but Gree still 'rewards' us with it from fusions or the expensive chests (it's still called 'epic' after all! ) , and I wouldn't be surprised if it would be the 'reward' for the upcoming 4-EB series event.

So my recommendation would be to just enjoy the ride but don't fall for the 'epic' temptation.
    Last edited by roookey1; 10-01-2014 at 02:09 AM.