Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    This is incorrect. The only ones who don't get rewards are the ones with 0/0 battle history. Even if you hit for one fight and lose all 4 battles, you will still earn the rewards.
    That's not entirely true either.

I wasn't participating in the last Blitz we had. I still got my rewards when i woke up and my score still said 0 wins / 0 losses.

I thought one wouldn't get the rewards either if not fighting at all - But i got mine anyway.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

bumping

bumping the post

Since we started the 11+ movement, guilds and alliances have consolidated. I think someone might have even predicted this was going to happen many months ago, but I digress.

I remember when top 25 was 400 gems and top 10 was 1,200 gems.
    Now top 25 is 800 gems and top 10 is 2,000 gems.
    (give or take)

I wonder if it's time to revamp rewards once again to reflect the increased score required to reach a certain rank.

I've been calling for Epic+ somewhere in the top 25 for months. I think it's far past time.

11-25 should either be an Epic+, or the "corrupted armor" concept that I've proposed in the past.
    26-50 could then be the Epics.

If you disagree, I understand. But you're wrong.
    GREE is now giving out previous war rewards for top 25, as opposed to outdated chest Epics. They could go back to giving out those chest Epics to the top 50.

We'd all disagree on what should be the reward for what rank, but whatever it is...rewards could use another revamping.

And just to revisit the "corrupted armor" idea...this is what I'm talking about, for those unaware.

GREE could very simply introduce an armor set to fill the gap between the old Epics we get as top 25, and the new Epics we get as top 10.

I don't know about the "corrupted" epic idea but I definitely think the prizes need to be shifted.

# 1 New Epic +
    # 2-10 Old Epic+ or New Epic Reg. whichever has better stats
    #11-25 Old Epic+ or New Epic Reg, whichever has worse stats.
    #26-50 Old Epic
    #51-100 Same as current
    #101-250 4*+ armor

Right now the difference between top 500 and top 250 is a DP Key and 3 fusion stones..i.e. not enough to care about.
    Same thing with top 100 vs top 50. the difference is so very tiny that it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Right now the difference between top 500 and top 250 is a DP Key and 3 fusion stones..i.e. not enough to care about.
    Same thing with top 100 vs top 50. the difference is so very tiny that it really doesn't matter.
    I doubt they start giving out old epic +'s since many of the are out there already, but it is possible. I don't think 26-50 should get anything better than a 4*+, that's not a high enough place to earn anything better. Until current EB+'s have passed all first gen epics of the same elements, then there is no way they can give them out for 26-50.

The reason the differences between lower tiers are much smaller than higher tiers is that the higher tiers is where Gree makes their money. If the difference between 25&26 is huge like it is, then it makes people spend far more to get #25. At lower tiers they don't care, those guilds aren't gemming, and they all need rewards improve, so if you tiered those too far apart it would discourage anyone from caring.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Guilds that go 26-50 definitely are gemming.

It used to be that top 50 could be done with free energy. No more.

And Rhaegal, I did say that we'd all have our own ideas about what the reward structure should be. So the details are irrelevant, because GREE isn't going to follow what you or I specifically want. The main thing is that rewards ought to be revamped again. And that is precisely what we all agreed upon when we started 11+.

B Legit...the whole reason we started 11+ was because it used to be 1-10 was an Epic, and the reward for 11+ was worse than the current EB+ armor. It's getting to be that way again. The last few EB+ armors have been fairly comparable to the top 25 reward...so, following the logic of the 11+ movement when it began...it would make perfect sense to give out an old Epic for 26-50.

For what it costs to go top 25, the Epics we're getting is not worth it.

And I can say with the authority of my experience...I said back then that revamping top 25 rewards would increase competition and boost gemspending. Time has proven me right. The same is true with what I'm saying now.

It used to be that people would say those who went top 25 didn't deserve an Epic because they didn't gem hard enough. And the people who say that now, about 26-50 or any kind of gap-bridging armor in the top 25, would prove to be just as accurate as those who said it back then.

Making the rewards more desireable would increase gemspending, and it would increase competition.

I agree with the 26-50 placement idea..like sol said maybe sky majesty, forgestone, druidic etc.... for top 50.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Sol you're right, gree will put it's own spin on things. Was just throwing my opinion out there.

B legit it does take gems to get top 50. But if the prize for top 50 was an epic, even an old one, I think you'd find more ppl gemming not less. Again... $20 from 2000 ppl beats $50 from 400 ppl all day long.

I'm going to guess at this point most players over level 100 have EB+ or epic armors. What incentive would a player have to spend gems to get voodoo+ when most could get qarin+ for free?

I can agree with all of you guys that top 50 takes some gemming. When I was referring to lower ranked guild I was referring to the poster above.

As for my personal reasoning on why 26-50 should not be epics yet, it is based purely on stats. Right now, those first gen epics are statistically superior to the current EB's + armor. I don't think the 50th ranked guild should receive a reward better than anything available in game.

As for spending habits, you are probably right, they will increase if the reward for this tier was an epic, but my opinion is not based on spending.

I agree with 11-15 receiving + version of the epic armor, it just makes sense in all aspects
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Well, with all the extra money that Gree is supposedly getting from all the now-gemming teams competing for epics...

Sure does sound like they haven't invested a dime of it on the game and fixed any glitches or bugs. Maybe the next 25 guilds will be able to fund some improvements.

Wheee!

PS. Someone tell Spanky Sol that I miss him.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off