GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is gree getting too gold hungry

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Which basically amounts to theft.
    Good for them. I didn't play. I seen on the forums they got refunds. GREE can do whatever they want.. But I think its a little bull**** to stop adding events and content to a game without giving notice. They didn't give any advanced notice otherwise no one would of bought gold for that final battle. Don't think gree knows who gets a refund or not anyway. Call if theft all you want. People do it, people don't. Maybe gree shouldn't be such ****s

Post Count
    Yeah, gree knows every account that gets refunded from Apple. Read the terms of service before paying for a service.

Enjoy your ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    If they did get refunds then good on them , they deserve to get their money back . I`m assuming Gree knew the game was going to end , so to carry on taking money for it right up until the last is questionable to say the least , and makes me think twice about putting any money into this game if it can be ended with no prior notice .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As long as people keep spending gold they'll carry on doing what they're doing. They can piss off all the free or small gold players and they don't care, as long as the big boys keep spending more and more

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    The main reason LaW players were so pissed is that the event they purchased gold for was incomplete. Gree just dropped the ball and said, "that's it, no more content".
    At least they got that.
    Monster Quest didn't have any new content for about a year. Then out of the blue gree had a gem sale. Then about a week later announced they were re-tasking the IT resources.
    Both were extremely shady.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yeah, gree knows every account that gets refunded from Apple. Read the terms of service before paying for a service.

Enjoy your ban.
    I don't have Apple. IOS sucks btw. Google doesn't report to Gree so maybe they were droid users. Either way, I don't care. I never played the game.. never got a refund.. so... I won't get banned. I'm pretty sure people got refunds and didn't get banned, so your statement is invalid. I know people who got refunds and kept playing. Toodles

Post Count
    You know people who claimed they got refunds. Don't believe everything you read.

Long live CC.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    I don't have Apple. IOS sucks btw. Google doesn't report to Gree so maybe they were droid users. Either way, I don't care. I never played the game.. never got a refund.. so... I won't get banned. I'm pretty sure people got refunds and didn't get banned, so your statement is invalid. I know people who got refunds and kept playing. Toodles
    You're discussing how to defraud a company and encouraging others to do so. Enjoy your ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    This thread has been derailed and is off topic. Locking.