(iOS) Xantico raid graphs

Very high scores this raid, possibly due to players taking advantage of the multiple-rewards glitch. Once again we had a hard push for top ten at the end. Centurions jumped from 11th place to 5th, pushing Demi GODZ out of the bracket.

I've decided that fighting raid bosses is more boring than watching paint dry, so I did minimal participation and didn't collect as many data points as I do for war graphs.

IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Thanks for the great graphs and I agree. Love that gree tried to give us something new and exciting but..... I can't do three days.. A day into the event I want to scratch my eyes out.

Sorry to disagree; it might be boring to kill the same beast over and over, but I loooooove the milestone rewards (however glitched they might have been this round), and nothing brings our Guild together for a fight like taking on a higher level Raid boss does.

"I regret to disagree with my esteemed colleague there..."

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

At least with milestones, the scoring system makes a tiny bit more sense and isn't of the type "grinding KoD epic is a better investment of your time" for the 95+% of guilds that aren't at the top... (I think my guild usually fights maybe 2 or 3 battles over 3 days in a guild war, heck we probably fight more in a blitz than in a 3 day war...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yeah; I like the whole "personal rewards", "internal group rewards", "guild vs other guild rewards" system. It made fighting make sense; it urged us all on.

Oh no we are in absolute agreement that the rewards structure for the raid boss is very very good.

Just the event itself is rather boring.

What would make it less boring? Some suggestions?

These graphs are really awesome BethMo! Thanks for creating them!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    What would make it less boring? Some suggestions?
    Yes! Please let us know your suggestions on how we can improve these events and content for you! I can then pass that feedback onto the Developers!

Clementine you're awesome for listening, thank you for showing that the game maker really does care. It's nice to be asked what we, as players, think.

My personal issues with the raid boss is 1) the fights last too long on low level bosses. 2 minutes per energy.
    2) I'm in a good guild(top 100) but not a top 25 guild so we don't have closets of useful epics. We can barely take down a level 4 boss. But the battle lasts the whole 2.5 hours non stop fighting and gemming. I realize that's my guild and other guilds are different. But it seems like the difficulty from level 1 to 5 is just enormous. Yes the point difference is enormous too but what does it matter if only the top 50/75 guilds can really take on all levels of bosses?

3) three days of bashing the same boss over and over and over just drives me crazy. It might be better as a one or two day event. I'm not the only one. It's really hard to keep guys motivated after day 2.

That's just my opinions but I do appreciate being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Yes! Please let us know your suggestions on how we can improve these events and content for you! I can then pass that feedback onto the Developers!
    I've suggested this before: maybe have rotating bosses so that we're not fighting the same element for three days. Maybe when we scout a boss, the boss could be randomized. That will give everyone a chance to fight, since some folks are weak against fire but strong against earth, for example. I'd still keep them mono element bosses, though.

If the next few raids are already planned out, perhaps make the sixth raid a rotating one, since we will already have seen the five elements by then. The sixth boss would be a kind of a capstone event before introducing new bosses.

Would it be of any use you make slight cosmetic changes to the enemy? Just like an armor has three stages if goes through, can we get a different look from Lvl 1 to Lvl 5 boss? Can Lvl 5 be truly bad-ass?

I don't mind whacking the same enemy over and over, but I'd like him to look different just for variety, and slightly different armor looks based on Lvl makes sense to me...

Thanks as always, Beth
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Would it be of any use you make slight cosmetic changes to the enemy? Just like an armor has three stages if goes through, can we get a different look from Lvl 1 to Lvl 5 boss? Can Lvl 5 be truly bad-ass?

I don't mind whacking the same enemy over and over, but I'd like him to look different just for variety, and slightly different armor looks based on Lvl makes sense to me...
    Hmm I like jun-fan's idea but this would help some too I think.... At least it would be something different to look at.