Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Agreed with all the above

I also am shocked at the raid this weekend, after a very tiring and expensive war this past weekend I was looking forward to a relaxing blitz, but no--instead a raid �� no rest!
    Agree completely! Not ready for a raid war. We only came in 34 last weekend but it was exhausting, can only imagine how y'all feel.

Any updates on accounts being returned?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Agree completely! Not ready for a raid war. We only came in 34 last weekend but it was exhausting, can only imagine how y'all feel.

Any updates on accounts being returned?
    So far one seems to have been returned, still waiting on two more, Craysters and dRRock, the scammer who took dRRock has taken control over Rainbow Revenge and turned his own guild "Asian fighters league" into the sub guild for rainbow revenge, so I hope cray and rock can both have their accounts returned immediately ��

dRRock and Cray both on the forums at the same time. You know its serious.

This is no laughing matter. I've fought with both as well. They don't take this game lightly. The idea that more and more accounts have been stolen as the day went on means that Gree clearly didn't act fast enough.

I'd have more faith in Gree to fix things, but from my own experience, and everything I've read on these forums for the past year or so... Sorry Gree. If you don't fix this, you're toast.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

thank you Clementine for helping to resolve these account thefts. You are the best Keep up the good work and soon everyone who had their account stolen will have them returned.

Thank you for responding to this, all admins. Just waiting on one more account now
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

All you need is "Bind your account" and Gree will only transfer the account if you can tell them the email it's bound with.

No hint of an apology

So gree are handing out our accounts like confetti to just about any tard that asks for it.

They then come on and threaten people with permeant banning if account sharing. Seriously!?! Head slam!?!??!!

Then they state 'we take account security seriously' really? it's you that's doing this!

Not one jot of an apology.

Think I'll be taking one hard look at who I money with....

Questions:

1) Were these accounts bound?
    2) have they been stolen by the SAME person? Or different people in the same Guild? (My curiosity here.)
    3) have all accounts now been returned to their proper owners?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Questions:

1) Were these accounts bound?
    2) have they been stolen by the SAME person? Or different people in the same Guild? (My curiosity here.)
    3) have all accounts now been returned to their proper owners?
    Some were bound. Some weren't.
    Not sure if same person, it happened a while ago and the thief stole an account holding gm of a high profile guild. Gree wouldn't help, it was left to players to talk to the thief and basically get extorted to get it back.
    The ones stolen in the past couple days have been returned but one kid whose acc was stolen before didn't get his back, Gree said he didn't have enough info to support his claim. Ironic really.

2 out of 3 accounts have been successfully returned, 1 is still working with gree to get it back, was told
    To delete and reinstall and when he did he still had the same low level account that was in place of his stolen account. Hope to have this resolved today
    Also hope the account is in one piece
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

*crosses fingers for you guys!*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Yoda View Post
    They then come on and threaten people with permeant banning if account sharing. Seriously!?! Head slam!?!??!!
    It has always been against the Terms of Service to share your account. Sharing accounts, and any account information, is very risky. Even if it is with someone that you have known forever, or believe you can trust, there are a million ways it could go wrong (you and that person could end up getting in a fight and to spite you out of anger they could end wiping your account, fusing expensive armors, etc), so we highly recommend you keep all your private account information protected, and that you are the only one to ever access/play that account.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    It has always been against the Terms of Service to share your account. Sharing accounts, and any account information, is very risky. Even if it is with someone that you have known forever, or believe you can trust, there are a million ways it could go wrong (you and that person could end up getting in a fight and to spite you out of anger they could end wiping your account, fusing expensive armors, etc), so we highly recommend you keep all your private account information protected, and that you are the only one to ever access/play that account.
    I think people misunderstood your original statement, Clementine (or maybe I did). It was a bit confusing when you said "Please note, however, that if a user Account Shares, they are in direct violation of the Terms of Service, and the account may be banned."

I believe they understood this to mean the user's who's accounts were stolen will be banned, because technically their account was shared, although against their own will.

I understood that statement to mean that outside of the stolen accounts, no trading or sharing is allowed.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Because they do not Delete accounts and just have them Banned, their history is still there. If you had your account (hijacked, stolen, tampered, robbed) then that is a separate category as opposed to (shared, transferred, sold, borrowed, gifted, traded), which you should not do. Either way, contact support for assistance with accounts.

You might want to change your email password to your account that is linked to your device if you encountered either issue.

I think Darth was more referring to the fact that there was an undertone of blame in the statement, like they were saying well it's probably your fault anyway cos you maybe shared your account info or traded.

I don't think that is relevant to the issue; it's like deflecting blame. The only blame in these cases lies with Gree cos they haven't protected their customers with decent security measures.

While we're at it why not make war epics non-fuseable so if your account does fall into the wrong hands you don't have to worry about your irreplaceable armours being fused away.