Thread: Can we please see our units we take to battle in the Inventory page

Post Count
    GREE, please consider this valid request

Thanks
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now this is a great idea and has been requested for over 1 year. So far there has not been 1 moderator/admin/gree employee respond to this.

Could you take the time to ask the program director what the planned schedule is for changes/updates and then post an approximate time within 1-2 months of when this will be addressed or if not just tell us now there is and never will be so we can all stop wasting our time asking.

Thanks o' imperious dictators of all for hearing our request.

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    I love the idea of this, I just don't think it would be implemented. Imagine if you found out that your last unit was in the ballpark of 20,000 att / 20,000 def. (not sure how you wouldn't if you are maxed on growlers), but anyway.

This would make it all too easy for someone to say that an LTQ was worth it or not. This mostly applies to the current one. The unit for individual normal is 25k / 16k. I imagine that is pretty much the base unit at this point for most higher level players, so why bother (unless of course you are dumping a boat load of gold and $$ into prestige.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmystr View Post
    I love the idea of this, I just don't think it would be implemented. Imagine if you found out that your last unit was in the ballpark of 20,000 att / 20,000 def. (not sure how you wouldn't if you are maxed on growlers), but anyway.

This would make it all too easy for someone to say that an LTQ was worth it or not. This mostly applies to the current one. The unit for individual normal is 25k / 16k. I imagine that is pretty much the base unit at this point for most higher level players, so why bother (unless of course you are dumping a boat load of gold and $$ into prestige.
    To be honest most of the LTQ rewards are not worth even the thought of tapping the NPC, whether I know my lowest unit in battle or not..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we please have this? Pretty please?

Post Count
    An alternative solution would be to continue purchasing the best possible in game cash unit until your stats no longer change.

/edit

If you are already at this point congrats to you. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    + 1
    Would be a good topic for our new community manager to pick up and run with...