RB Legendary Prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RB Legendary Prizes

Post Count

RB Legendary Prizes

what's the ratio/chance of winning legendary prizes in raid boss fights? one in 1000? heck i've helped defeating hundreds of bosses and getting first, second or third rank most of the times. not a single legendary weapon so far. is that another gree joke?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    what's the ratio/chance of winning legendary prizes in raid boss fights? one in 1000? heck i've helped defeating hundreds of bosses and getting first, second or third rank most of the times. not a single legendary weapon so far. is that another gree joke?
    Same here, other than I have one legendary thats all
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    If you look at the "available loot" tab, it tells you the percentage. The amount of damage you did to the boss doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Hopefully this will help. but in all honesty, I think its the same as a Case event. whereas my mini acct has 4 legendary weapons and my main has 0... all were earned on bosses 75-100

Boss Health(7-31-14).JPG

Post Count
    know what's funny? doesn't matter if ur rank is first or last in a fight, u may or may not get a legendary prize. totally defeats the idea of the ranking system. please help me understand gree, what's with the ranking on each boss fight?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It took me ages to get the corset on both accounts. Once that happened it was like buses; wait for eternity then three came along at once on one account, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    know what's funny? doesn't matter if ur rank is first or last in a fight, u may or may not get a legendary prize. totally defeats the idea of the ranking system. please help me understand gree, what's with the ranking on each boss fight?
    Its like the best items in crates. Two of them will have a much higher chance of dropping than the other, which will be much lower than the advertised percentage chance.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    The more you play the better the odds. I got one doing a level 90 and the other two doing 95s.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree with ya there TZora
    my main ranked 20th on a 100 and got a retard ring which happens to be my 17th one after making 1st place through quite a few lower bosses
    on the same 100 my mini ranked 30th and got his 4th Shotgun
    My main hasnt gotten 1 shotgun yet

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What's worst is that on the Boss Select tab it clearly says, Top the raid boss leaderboard for better rewards!
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    this is not a new issue, has been talked a million times since the beginning of raid boss events. i mean, is gree really thinking logically? when are they going to address this problem? i've personally experienced, getting the 1st rank gets you rubbish prizes. getting 4th, 5th and lower ranks gets you better prizes. i just checked i've ranked 1st on more than 20 bosses and not a single legendary.

What's worst is that on the Boss Select tab it clearly says, Top the raid boss leaderboard for better rewards!
    gree posts falsified info. getting the top rank does not get you better rewards. so again, gree, what's up with the ranking system? either make it work as it says or get rid of it please.

Post Count
    33.33333% for all loot prizes on a lvl100 seems to me it's just pure luck though I got all my legendary items before hitting the lvl100's

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you let Gree fool you once shame on them, if they fool you twice and then some well let's just say you are an idiot if you think it's going to change anytime soon!

Post Count
    did i tell you i'm a free player? they can't fool me until i pull out my cc and buy gold

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    did i tell you i'm a free player? they can't fool me until i pull out my cc and buy gold
    Clan castle?
    Pagoda no good.