Supply Box Loot - Page 19

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Supply Box Loot

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Congrats priest! I figured you would be in the top five on the forum to get it man good job. How much gold you think you spent on opening boxes? Would like to get a round about but I know it's pretty much random just curious.
    Thanks. Yeah didn't PLAN on using gold but wanted the unit and to be able to sleep. But the other day I did a few resets and gold opens and only won my 8th bar then. Honestly, I would say about 450 gold. You still have 48 hours left to try with cash. But like earlier I opened my 9th bar on my first gold open today. I guess in a way 450 isn't bad considering I am getting 4 indestrucible units.

Anyways good luck Luke. What bar you sitting on now?

Banned
    Post Count
    But again I reset timers. If you started using gold soon, and just let the clock count down, you will probably get it with less gold.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congratulation Priest! I have 2TBs to go! I wish I would be able to get a Recovery Unit on time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    Thanks. Yeah didn't PLAN on using gold but wanted the unit and to be able to sleep. But the other day I did a few resets and gold opens and only won my 8th bar then. Honestly, I would say about 450 gold. You still have 48 hours left to try with cash. But like earlier I opened my 9th bar on my first gold open today. I guess in a way 450 isn't bad considering I am getting 4 indestrucible units.

Anyways good luck Luke. What bar you sitting on now?
    Sitting at 7 still.. Might try a few opens with gold tonight get some rest man, you need it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khmer Empire View Post
    Congratulation Priest! I have 2TBs to go! I wish I would be able to get a Recovery Unit on time.
    Thanks. Good luck getting your last 2 bars.

Post Count
    Just tried my first torch. Got my 8th bar just like that..

Post Count
    Congratulations from here too, War Priest! I also opened my last box with Gold.

(And sorry my delayed reply, I was having couple of beers with friends yesterday.)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WAY TO GO WP!!!!!!!!

I hope a lot more of us get to join you
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have 8 bars and 11 unopened boxes. Rusty knife hasn't worked 9 times now. Maybe funzio would do this, maybe they wouldn't, but if they set this up so that boxes open less when your near the end... It would be a cheap way of getting people to spend their own money.

I've gone from level 31 to level 40 during this contest. I don't really want to do any more leveling up. Yesterday, someone stole $2 million + from me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Just tried my first torch. Got my 8th bar just like that..
    Good. Hopefully the other two will be pretty easy too.

Post Count
    Congrats WP, and thanks for your help on my other post/problem last week. As far as this "contest" goes, I had pretty good luck with my first few bars, then went a full day with zero luck on knife opens. I got frustrated and started spending gold every time. I am currently sitting at 7 bars, with 168 unopened boxes. Have not gotten a titanium bar in at least 25-30 opens. I am afraid that I will wind up being that player you mentioned that spends thousands of gold and still doesn't get the unit.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp lfs View Post
    Congrats WP, and thanks for your help on my other post/problem last week. As far as this "contest" goes, I had pretty good luck with my first few bars, then went a full day with zero luck on knife opens. I got frustrated and started spending gold every time. I am currently sitting at 7 bars, with 168 unopened boxes. Have not gotten a titanium bar in at least 25-30 opens. I am afraid that I will wind up being that player you mentioned that spends thousands of gold and still doesn't get the unit.
    Yeah, I felt that's who I was going to be too. Give it a rest between gold opens, and try a few times with medium then go back to gold. Luke and I both managed to get a bar on our first gold attempt of the day that way. If that don't work, I would just say use gold to open, but let the clock count down, rather than reseting the timer. Good luck.

Post Count
    Congrats WP, I've resisted the temptation of using gold (or even buying gold) but seriously getting tempted to do so. I missed out on the main prize on the first CC lockbox event and dont want to lose out again...hmm should have bought gold during the sale
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinja View Post
    hmm should have bought gold during the sale
    I had bought gold that day a few hours before the sale started. I was so angry.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    gratz wp

btw: is the unit strong agains -20% Casualty ??? ^^