Extreme Data Issues From GREE's Server for 3G Users! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Data Issues From GREE's Server for 3G Users!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The update has gone out on CC and now MW. It will be hitting KA soon.

Post Count
    How soon is....... Soon? Because soon went by a few hours ago. Now we've moved into later. And next probably will be sometime in the future.....maybe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Interesting thread. Reading all 7 pages makes me wonder how big is the "data set" that we are required to download. Maybe its forcing us to download everytime we login even though we've downloaded it, hence the data issue. If the data set is 50mb, logging in 10x would mean we've downloaded 500mb worth of data. I might be wrong though

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Typical response on a serious issue. Again with no timeline of a fix. Will soon be in 3 more weeks? LOL, after all that is how much time it took to get the much anticipated answer from Gree to let us know "SOON". I mean really, that is your damn answer, totally clueless on customer service.

Post Count
    Just a little over 12 hours until the SECOND war with these data issues. Need an ETA, I'm not spending Gigs and Gigs of data to log in and score points, meaning you're not getting gems from me. I'm not the only one, either.

Need a hard date. Or a close estimate. Soon is useless, it's like claiming you're close to something, and we all know how that saying goes. So, yeah, need an actual date, or something close to it. Please.

KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let's get on this fix Gree... I've gone through 500MB of data for KA in the first 7 hours of this war. Ridiculous.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by syKosis View Post
    Let's get on this fix Gree... I've gone through 500MB of data for KA in the first 7 hours of this war. Ridiculous.
    I guess going to a wifi hot spot is out of the question? McDonalds always works for me while traveling. I know, it's a work around but, sometimes we gots to do what we gots to do!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same goes for me. Should I spend my $ on gems, or up my Data plan? Spent this last war running to a local motel wifi to log in for war.., seriously ? <--- ya I'm that addicted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another week is gone and still the real fix is going to be "SOON". Wait for it! That should calm the natives! After all only 7 posts regarding this issue in the last week since we received that famous Gree Slogan, Soon, not now, not later, not when needed, but SOON!!!! I know our definition of SOON, but I guess Gree has a different definition such as whenever we get around to it!!!!! What a joke!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol calm down, at least they were told about the issue and not ignore it until something really bad happens, should be happy that it will be done, eventually.
    Hi guys

WOW! This is the first I've been on this forum for a while. I thought it was a glitch in my phone.... $200 later, I find out the truth. Makes total sense for me now... Has there been any fix? Time to send in the next plea for support from GREE.. Makes war on the go impossible as I tether my iPad to my phone often 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡💥🌹

GREE FIX THIS. I will not be buying gems until this is resolved
    GO RK! 👑

Post Count
    STILL WAITING FOR THIS DAMMED FIX. Give. Us. A. DATE!
    Last edited by Lys; 07-01-2014 at 11:38 AM. Reason: If I want to write in caps, I'll effing write in caps, stupid forum.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Glad I stumbled upon this. I wondered how I used 3gb in 2 weeks. Looking forward to a fix as I am not on an unlimited data plan.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE; you were quick enough to bang on about working on a fix. Any idea when that might be please? My data plan is at 40GB per month, with an average usage of 3GB. For June, I'm over quota and being charged. Surely, you must have some idea? This month? This year?

Post Count

You're Lying to us Tadaaah

It's now July 2nd Tadaaah and you are lying to the KA community. Where is the promised fix?