What is a Frontline MTB?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is a Frontline MTB?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What is a Frontline MTB?

I got 25 placed in my account for Full Assault tomorrow. Why?

And why is the strength 0/0 as if they don't really exist. This is weird.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you go to where you can purchase your units you will see one Frontline unit in each category. I think these will be the 4 units that we can use for the upcoming Frontline Assault. The Frontline MBT is the strongest cash unit which costs 715,000 game cash and has a power of 1,713. The gold unit is the Frontline LST Carrier that costs 35 gold and has a power of 12,000.

It shows 0/0 for you since it seems they do not have an attack or defense associated with them, only a single power score for the event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So it is a use them or lose them situation. You purchase these units specifically for Frontline: Full Assault. Once Frontline is over, these are useless because their game strength outside of Frontline is effectively zero. The 1,713 is how much each is worth during a deployment.

My guess is that they handed these out to everybody to entice participation in an event that has changed a lot.

I'm still confused how this Full Assault is going to work tomorrow. I guess we learn by doing.

Post Count
    is not a full assault, its Frontline and yes you are correct. i am curious also, yes these are only for the Frontline event, so use them! :P
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sounds like a plan.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    to add to Philly's explanation. According to the Mod's post in the announcements section, these units will be changing every Frontline, so don't plan on stocking up for future use. Burn 'em while you got 'em.