Thorn valley timer issue.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thorn valley timer issue.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thorn valley timer issue.

The timer on the thorn valley: event reads 2d 4hhrs.
    But the quest thorn valley reads 4hrs.
    Also
    When will part 2 of the beginners quest start? Completed part one yesterday, part 2 never popped.
    Daily player

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up. We'll send this over to double check.

UPDATE: It is appearing as such because it is made up of 3 24hr quests. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cool idea, by the way.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is a cool idea, and thanks for putting out unique types of quests from time to time. HOWEVER, it started 6 hours late on my device. I didn't even know about the quest until chatter of it from guildies being done... Yeah yeah, rebooted my ipad, restarted the game dozens of times (on WiFi) - hell I was dumping my stamina and raiding people while the quest was supposedly going so it's not like I wasn't in game long enough. Eventually reinstalled and got it. The data push is crap...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. We'll send this over to double check.

UPDATE: It is appearing as such because it is made up of 3 24hr quests. Thanks!
    Then why is this first quest not 24 hours long. It states 2.5 hours left which makes it only 22 hours.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Handz SB View Post
    Then why is this first quest not 24 hours long. It states 2.5 hours left which makes it only 22 hours.
    It was 24 hours long , it just took 2 hours to load on your phone , mine too you are not alone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by syKosis View Post
    This is a cool idea, and thanks for putting out unique types of quests from time to time. HOWEVER, it started 6 hours late on my device. I didn't even know about the quest until chatter of it from guildies being done... Yeah yeah, rebooted my ipad, restarted the game dozens of times (on WiFi) - hell I was dumping my stamina and raiding people while the quest was supposedly going so it's not like I wasn't in game long enough. Eventually reinstalled and got it. The data push is crap...
    This, times ten.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    +1 it starts for some people but not others... How can we finish within 24 hours if we really have less then 24 hours

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Mine appeared over TWELVE hours into the first quest despite restarting, reinstalling, resyncing the server, staying logged in and active for 20-30 minutes to allow for the data push. Cost me my chance at finishing all 3 parts. I love this idea for a type of quest, just please keep it fair for everybody.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or you can spend 7500 gems and buy the unit lol!!!!

Post Count
    10 hours into day 3 and still can't see the quest. Is it really that hard to push the quests at the same time? I'm guessing I don't get a reply from support until it's over either. Really f**king unacceptable!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4fun View Post
    Or you can spend 7500 gems and buy the unit lol!!!!
    Or as I like to call it, $500 retail. From Gree'$ perspective, this ltq retails for $1,500 for heroic. Just let that sink in for a second....