Health regen bonus required

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health regen bonus required

Post Count

Health regen bonus required

Lots of people complaints their health regen times. Lots of events required health and we need lots of health regen bonus. Please add health regen bonus units to your prize pools. We need it so much and lots of friends want to retire modernwar for this issue. Please hear us

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you realize most people will go after and obtain that unit and nothing will change

it would be fun for a few minutes

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bababurakk View Post
    Lots of people complaints their health regen times. Lots of events required health and we need lots of health regen bonus. Please add health regen bonus units to your prize pools. We need it so much and lots of friends want to retire modernwar for this issue. Please hear us
    Good retire

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes please more units! My regen time is @ 29min right now, I want better! I'm being GREEdy ��
    MW Faction - Ranger Eagles

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I want an energy unit bonus

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yea but some of new guys could really use a unit or two like this... been playing right at 3 months and just at 90mins for full regen... would love to be down below 60...

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just use gold instead, that's what they want! That's why they won't release more. I can beat most events that need health without gold this way, if I'm super active
    MW Faction - Ranger Eagles

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I don't know why at the end of the OP, all I could hear was the song from Prince of Egypt cartoon...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I don't know why at the end of the OP, all I could hear was the song from Prince of Egypt cartoon...
    lol me 2...but really and truly the new people that starts dont have any health regan bonus a 10 or 15% er would be a tremendous help to everone here
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    But it's a never-ending problem with an evolving game like this. If they release bonuses to help the new guys, the old timers will get it also and have an easier time of completing events - which makes them stronger and even harder for the new guys to compete. Round and round....
    Or they make events more difficult and the regen that the new guys earned becomes irrelevant anyway.

Anything released to the newbs will be available to the older players. Everyone will grow and inflation will be required to keep the game challenging.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    During wd you get individual prices.

Give low scoring accounts these kind of bonuses

Post Count
    Yeah some people's health regen time is ridiculous as it is but then there are lots of people who only have faction health regen. Maybe Gree could set up a system where there are options of which boost you want with the unit. Like health regen, energy regen, attack, defense. It all could be the same unit just with options of which boost you want attached to that unit. I'm sure it will never happen but just a suggestion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjqr View Post
    During wd you get individual prices.

Give low scoring accounts these kind of bonuses
    this would be really smart, having the traditionally weak players able to have good health regen might cause the upper echelon of players to have to use more gold in order to stay ahead

Post Count
    There's also gold users that need the regen boost as well. So offer it throughout the indy prize tiers.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    But it's a never-ending problem with an evolving game like this. If they release bonuses to help the new guys, the old timers will get it also and have an easier time of completing events - which makes them stronger and even harder for the new guys to compete. Round and round....
    Or they make events more difficult and the regen that the new guys earned becomes irrelevant anyway.

Anything released to the newbs will be available to the older players. Everyone will grow and inflation will be required to keep the game challenging.
    Yes and no, They could make some of the tiered events have Level Requirements only allowing the lower level players to participate in these type of events... but as type that I realize that just creates a bigger mess and problem down the road.... nevermind