Do you want old LE buildings re-released as money buildings? - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you want Gree to rerelease old LE buildings?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

101 46.33%
  • Yes, but only at the original price.

74 33.94%
  • Yes, and I'd pay more than the original price to get them

40 18.35%
  • Yes, and I'd even pay gold to get them

13 5.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Do you want old LE buildings re-released as money buildings?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    How genius? How, pray tell, do I buy a building from another player?? As I said, I only listen to those who know what they're talking about........
    for real now??? do i have to say everything for u?? i remember i can buy a game acc (cabal) from another retire players

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    for real now??? do i have to say everything for u?? i remember i can buy a game acc (cabal) from another retire players
    And you do realise that is against the TOC? Besides, I want to play my account as it has achievements I earned. Not to mention you just made a complete mockery of listening to the whole no opinion argument you railed about earlier. What better way to spit all over the idea of honouring someone else's effort than to just buy it, lock stock and barrel.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-17-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    I voted no!! My reason for that is there sposed to be limited, i dont have them all and would love to have them but the fact of it is i didnt have the balls to save and buy them then so why should i get a second chance to buy them now? If i had them all id be pizzed if new accounts could just start up and build them.
    The only LTB's I have are ones from December 2013 on. Didn't play game before that and I don't even think these should be available. They were limited and should remain that way. I would sure want a few of them (Arctic Mining). Maybe something similar would come out in the future

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And you do realise that is against the TOC? Besides, I want to play my account as it has achievements I earned. Not to mention you just made a complete mockery of listening to the whole no opinion argument you railed about earlier. What better way to spit all over the idea of honouring someone else's effort than to just buy it, lock stock and barrel.
    This is wht I want u to say the answer. U, my friend, just answer the question y the no players don't want the rerelease of old LEB.
    u want to have a pride of achievements u earned. N if they rerelease wht kind of achievements will that b?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to see more energy- and regen boost rewards for low level / stats players.
    Play for 9 months now, bur only get 3 energy every minute, and regeneration takes more then one hour...

the old strong players become stronger and low level players never get close...

must be easy for gree to fix this with the individual WD prices, low level score most of the time less points

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    This is wht I want u to say the answer. U, my friend, just answer the question y the no players don't want the rerelease of old LEB.
    u want to have a pride of achievements u earned. N if they rerelease wht kind of achievements will that b?
    I did say I didn't agree with the sentiment, didn't i? Merely stating that your support of that position is farcical if you advocate buying someone's game where they did ALL the heavy lifting for you. A tad hypocritical wouldn't you say??
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hahaha carlos! That is what everyone is thinking.

On a serious note, I have no problem with Gree bringing out new LE buildings with similar or better outputs to the first three LE buildings, but re-releasing them would open a Pandora's box type path that Gree should not go down. If Gree did this then where would it start. Anything limited, from LE sets to event rewards, could then be potentially obtained with enough whining on the forum. The forum is already bad enough. Not to mention the disrespect to those who have put in their time and earned those buildings in a much, much different landscape of the game. It is a badge of honor like many of the respected forum vets have mentioned on here.

Post Count
    The vets also complained when the store was updated with the better units. They complained when then introduced bulk buy but used all their valor/cash and felt at a disadvantage but they have better units and boost then whats around now. Bringing back the first 3 buildings will close that gap. Those that missed it or could only get one can now get them.

You do whats best for the game and closing the IPH gaps does that. It also helps the close the power gap, which they are trying to do as well. It would be worse for the game if they made a new building on par or better than the first 3. Re releasing them would be much better for the game because of the power creep they introduced.

Post Count
    This is what I don't get. The mentality that just can't see that this is first and foremost a GAME where a company earns money by giving the PAYING customer what they want. If enough paying customers want something, and the company decides it's going to be a good earner for them, then guess what will happen? Everything else is immaterial. Certainly the exploits of those over a year ago has no bearing on the situation as that money is spent and won't earn the company another bent copper. It's what people are willing to buy tomorrow that counts. And they read the forums to gauge what people want to buy. It's a business people based on a universe where anything the programmer can sell will happen, not a real world. There are no rules about what you can and can't get, just what sells and what doesn't, and how do you create the environment where the selling becomes a frenzy.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-17-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is what I don't get. The mentality that just can't see that this is first and foremost a GAME where a company earns money by giving the PAYING customer what they want. If enough paying customers want something, and the company decides it's going to be a good earner for them, then guess what will happen? Everything else is immaterial. Certainly the exploits of those over a year ago has no bearing on the situation as that money is spent and won't earn the company another bent copper. It's what people are willing to buy tomorrow that counts. And they read the forums to gauge what people want to buy. It's a business people based on a universe where anything the programmer can sell will happen, not a real world. There are no rules about what you can and can't get, just what sells and what doesn't, and how do you create the environment where the selling becomes a frenzy.
    So they make a quick buck from a few players. I know of 17 players that are gold fund members that spend between $5000 and $10000 a month that will walk if they re-release that and I know for a fact that they are rallying up many more. A short term gain for a long term loss sounds like a real smart business proposition.

Post Count
    I dont think a person who spend thousands a month would just walk away because of a re-release.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    So they make a quick buck from a few players. I know of 17 players that are gold fund members that spend between $5000 and $10000 a month that will walk if they re-release that and I know for a fact that they are rallying up many more. A short term gain for a long term loss sounds like a real smart business proposition.
    Well, that shows two things:

Firstly, for someone to invest that much money and then throw it all away over something so trivial as a couple of buildings released means they are idiots. And if the figure of 10K a month is true for money spent on pixels and nothing else then maybe that's the case;
    -
    Or
    -
    That these buildings represent to them such an enormous advantage that they are willing to walk rather than let others close the gap just proves my point.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-17-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Of. course, there is a third alternative. That you're just all wind and bluster. Take your pick.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Or the 4th alternative in that you are proving how little you know about the game. Top players that spend that kind of money or more wouldn't even be close to being touched by your eventual all "growler" army when you get there. They are more upset about what it represents. They care about the last remaining threads of integrity in this game since there is not much left anymore with all the glitchers, hackers, bugs, etc. An LE item, whether it is a LE set, a building, or an event item is just what it says it is. They are limited to the particular event at that particular time. Bringing back something that was limited because of sour g****s on the forum is not a good idea. If they wanted to offer buildings up in the gold program for the bonus item then I would have no problem with that. IMO in would not be very wise from the players stand point, because if you are truly willing to spend some good real money then there are much better ways to get your stats much higher, and in a way that they will not die off in every other raid or attack.

And to Pidgeot, I am sorry you lost yours to glitching, especially if it was not your fault. But you have to take that up with Gree. But what you are saying about potential new higher LE buildings to help improve the newer players is completely untrue. So what if someone can buy 5000 growlers in one day and you can only get 50 every 3 days. Eventually you both hit the maximum amount that you can take into battle. It will just take longer for one than the other. This game wasn't meant to be played in a day unless you are prepared to spend lots of real money. If not then you have to put in the time. Many that have those high IPH have put in several years of work for it. I have no problem with new players having an opportunity, but they either need to put in the time or pay up.

And for the record, I have been to several rival bases with over 30 mil IPH that do not have any of the first 3 LE buildings and you can start building your nice growler army easily with that. So instead of complaining, start working on what you do have to work with and I will bet you will be surprise what you can do.