Faction goal not counting on wrapper quest - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Faction goal not counting on wrapper quest

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Still working on Day 1; the prize was a much wider spread than originally thought. It will be fixed before the end of the event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Still working on Day 1; the prize was a much wider spread than originally thought. It will be fixed before the end of the event.
    You do understand that we are now having to fight bosses without the benefit Of the unit and boost we earned ? That is an unfair disadvantage.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Ok but how Come some faction members did get it while others didn't? They found Our team finished, but only rewarded a few.. and some do show to have the unit in inventory. But count says 0 like they forgot to press the 1 when adding...
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Post Count
    Is that your best guess or did a developer tell you that? It is impossible to believe/trust anything a mod tells us given your track record over the last several months.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Working on awarding everyone now. You should be able to see the prize in about an hour/hour and half. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks tadaaah
    I

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Got it... Thanks
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Confirmed to have received the reward and goal tick. Other faction members slowly confirming also thanks

Post Count
    Confirmed I just got the unit as well at the account that didn't get it yet.. BUT the account that did receive it earlier already (read my previous posts) Got 3 now.. and so do others.. yeah yeah start the rant about that I shouldn't enlight gree about it.. But this is not fair to the rest of the mw community.. I thought there was said all cases would be looked into individually.. guess that didn't happen.. Gree for once get your programming straight.. just once.. thanks Tadaah though for the quik and up to date communication. Much appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    Confirmed I just got the unit as well at the account that didn't get it yet.. BUT the account that did receive it earlier already (read my previous posts) Got 3 now.. and so do others.. yeah yeah start the rant about that I shouldn't enlight gree about it.. But this is not fair to the rest of the mw community.. I thought there was said all cases would be looked into individually.. guess that didn't happen.. Gree for once get your programming straight.. just once.. thanks Tadaah though for the quik and up to date communication. Much appreciated.
    Lol lucky. So I wonder if people are getting BoTH wrappers now then if they have the 3/3 goals already and hit 150 kills lol. Either way I myself not worried as it'll be an easy completion tomorrow but having those wrappers would make it easier more so lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Lol lucky. So I wonder if people are getting BoTH wrappers now then if they have the 3/3 goals already and hit 150 kills lol. Either way I myself not worried as it'll be an easy completion tomorrow but having those wrappers would make it easier more so lol.
    I don't want hassle about it afterwards, one account is on 2/3 now as it should be. The other is on 3/3 Now, which should be impossible lol. Both in same faction.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Im impressed with Tadaaah. Fast and attentive. Seems to be a good hire here
    Seal Team 7
    Faction Code: 645-479-249

Guild Increase: +38
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +35%
    Sea Defense: +35%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +35%
    Health Regen Time: -30%
    Infantry Attack: +30%
    Ground Attack: +25%
    Air Attack: +20%
    Sea Attack: +15%
    Casualty Rate: -19%

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree. Can we now get 100 Tadaaaah to work support tickets?

Tadaaaah is communicative. Works to help. Offers to let us PM her directly for help. No other moderator has ever done that for us.

I give tadaaaah an A++++ having to deal with us and the Motley Crüe of Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My mini has two of the daily faction goal units and my main one.

We have not completed the day two goal yet.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hopefully you don't have the same issue, but finished 150 and received no prize, even though the thing is checked off on the event page. Wonderful.