Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Instead of rereleasing buildings, why not let some of us with ****loads of cash laying around do something with it like upgrade more than one building?

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    It would be bad for the game. Limited means "limited". This being said, if its bad for the game gree will probably do it, but it will cost you $. not in game cash.

Im for better LE buildings as a solution
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Post Count
    How about new LE buildings that are like the first 3 that came out but a higher price to make it equivelant to inflation rates.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

What about a 1 day sale, where they bring all the buildings back for 24 hours only. Gree just think of all the gold sales of people trying to get as many as possible. Hello?!

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Pidgeot;1317637]I'd rather they rerelease them. What they need to do is close the gap and not make it wider. I'm all for "long time players should have advantages over new players" but they sill have boost units we dont have. The buildings should be fair game for everyone.[

For you fair is getting old LE buildings and having new LE buildings to help you pay for them. When I got them I had to work hard for the gold by nuking a good portion of my base and staging maps. Now with the new les that everyone has that isn't needed.
    Also for you fair is getting buildings you weren't around for. For some fair is getting boosts they weren't around for.
    It starts with old LE buildings returning then soon old boost units and if you don't have enough gold to buy them it's even more lopsided. Remember what the game looked like before the recent unit inflation. Cash was worthless indestructible units ruled game. That will slowly return either way till the next level of stat inflation. When that happens the fewer boost units Avalible the the closer the game will be

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

For you fair is getting old LE buildings and having new LE buildings to help you pay for them. When I got them I had to work hard for the gold by nuking a good portion of my base and staging maps. Now with the new les that everyone has that isn't needed.
    Also for you fair is getting buildings you weren't around for. For some fair is getting boosts they weren't around for.
    It starts with old LE buildings returning then soon old boost units and if you don't have enough gold to buy them it's even more lopsided. Remember what the game looked like before the recent unit inflation. Cash was worthless indestructible units ruled game. That will slowly return either way till the next level of stat inflation. When that happens the fewer boost units Avalible the the closer the game will be
    i agree i had to preset all the big boss's on the end maps to get cash..i sold nanos and about 150 acres of trees bc my vault was only 10m and i had to put as much stuff on my base as i could to get money back from till i got them..it was actaully a challenge..now the new LEs ppl already got bills waiting to buy stuff..if gree puts these out the price should be 50b and see how easy it is to come up wit that in 17 days..i dont see how people can cry and moan when they wasnt around for it and now think they deserve it..that will be like me saying hey i wasnt around for game 2 of the NBA FINALS i think it would be fari for them to play it again so i can make sure i get it...what a load of crap!!
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 06-10-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    i agree i had to preset all the big boss's on the end maps to get cash..i sold nanos and about 150 acres of trees bc my vault was only 10m and i had to put as much stuff on my base as i could to get money back from till i got them..it was actaully a challenge..now the new LEs ppl already got bills waiting to buy stuff..if gree puts these out the price should be 50b and see how easy it is to come up wit that in 17 days..i dont see how people can cry and moan when they wasnt around for it and now think they deserve it..that will be like me saying hey i wasnt around for game 2 of the NBA FINALS i think it would be fari for them to play it again so i can make sure i get it...what a load of crap!!
    Very few new comers to the game realize how difficult it was to get them, it's not like any of the new LE's.....the original LE's required a lot of activity, raiding (and this means oil rigs, munitions stockpiles, refineries, mines), hitting map bosses, selling old buildings, trees, and this doesn't even take into consideration the vault size at the time ($10m) ....the cost of the Anniversary Center was $100mil, highest raid of a base at that time was what $3-5mil if you were extremely lucky.....now raiding someone's (SINGLE) base can net $50-150m....FAIR? No, by all means these buildings should NOT be re-released!!
    Last edited by Lift Ticket; 06-10-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    Very few new comers to the game realize how difficult it was to get them, it's not like any of the new LE's.....the original LE's required a lot of activity, raiding (and this means oil rigs, munitions stockpiles, refineries, mines), hitting map bosses, selling old buildings, trees, and this doesn't even take into consideration the vault size at the time ($10m) ....the cost of the Anniversary Center was $100mil, highest raid of a base at that time was what $3-5mil if you were extremely lucky.....now raiding someone's (SINGLE) base can net $50-150m....FAIR? No, by all means these buildings should NOT be re-released!!
    100% agree heck i use to think i hit the jackpot back in those days when i seen a lvl 10 munition stockpile ready to hit
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Omg if they did that it would be awesome , my first le was Mongolia , and I sold that once it reached level 10 lol

Post Count
    There was the weird "no-no's" suddenly being available to raid when the AMR was out. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, hundreds of players that were never showing up on the rivals list suddenly became available. Almost every name on the list had buildings to raid and was over vault. It only lasted a day or two I think, but it was long enough for me to buy two AMRs!

The only one that would make sense to me to re-release would be the AC. I mean it does have anniversary in the name. For those that already have two, they could be allowed to buy two more. Make it a different color or something like the mad scientist lab was. That way it's easier on the programmers who are obviously busy doing....something??
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree with others, it should not be re released, just put up new LE that have high out put, my first LE was the tatra, i was level25 then, and went up 4 levels raiding just to buy one, same with the queensland. people really worked hard to have those LEs, just give us new LEs with a better output

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I worked my butt off for weeks raiding, selling off my base, and saving my daily income of 500k to afford two AC's. It was a struggle back then, and truly an accomplishment to even get ONE AC. I agree with a lot of other people on here; now it is too easy to get it. I pride myself in this accomplishment, and I would be PISSED to see it available so easily to many others. Unless, of course, I can buy two more, then it would be a slight compromise I'm okay with.

Short answer:
    Not a chance in hell.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Post Count
    For the love of god. Eff off!
    Request Gree drop your vault down to 10million then bring it up.
    Until you even think about the pains in the ass we old timers had to go through for these buildings; I repeat. Eff off.
    I got 1 anniversary center, no AMRs, no AV; I kept the donations going while my faction bought these buildings.

I'd love to have another AC or 1 amr, but I don't whine like a little girl with a skinned knee every week.

Stow it!

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't have any of those original LB. But I do thank all of you hard working, long times players who purchased those buildings. Raiding those have really helped my Iph and purchasing 1000s of growlers. Really appreciate it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Forgive me if someone already brought this up earlier, but what if they re-release the LTBs but this time there's a reward attached to it, a very good reward. And for those who already have it and upgraded it, they will get a head start on everyone, and those who have the ltb completely upgraded will simply get all of the rewards. I think that would make everyone happy, especially those who already have it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    Forgive me if someone already brought this up earlier, but what if they re-release the LTBs but this time there's a reward attached to it, a very good reward. And for those who already have it and upgraded it, they will get a head start on everyone, and those who have the ltb completely upgraded will simply get all of the rewards. I think that would make everyone happy, especially those who already have it
    uH-NO, NO, NO, NO.....this would be a slap in the face of all the players who were able to get them....the "REWARD" is having them to begin with. these buildings were difficult repeat "DIFFICULT" to obtain. even if priced over $1billion, they would be easier to obtain now as compared to then!