Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One of the admins said a week or two ago on one of these threads that it is on the table to bring back some of the old LE buildings. The only difference is is that there will be no units for upgrading them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Re releasing these buildings would be yet another slap in the face to players that have been busting our butts in this game for a long time. I spent countless hours raiding and stressing to save for those with an iph of less than a million, and as was mentioned before the vault was just $10 million. Attacks were not capped at 3.6millionyet either, we were getting it for $6 million at a time and there wasn't as much time between attacks. All in all, it was a crazy amount of effort. It was easier to raise the 20+ billion it took to get the recent LTB to lvl 10!!!
    Last edited by FFF Oldtimer; 06-09-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No the players that already have them can focus on building other buildings for that time being.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    No the players that already have them can focus on building other buildings for that time being.
    so give u all a great building that u can obtain very easy and while u guys upgrae those to help ur IPh we can focus on crap buildings is what ur saying? sounds like a great ideal..NOT !!! its a easy fix as someone stated above just make a new LE with similar payouts as the old ones..these ridiculas buildings they been releaseing is just patheic..ex the mongolia,the armenia,FDF command to help anyones IPH
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 06-09-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Gree should not re-release the buildings, even though I wish they did. Why should a new player be given the chance to catch up with the senior players, that is one of the perks of being a senior player, we spend sooo much more money and put more time into the game so to get the LE's. But there should be new better LE buildings that should be released. I actually like the BioTech facility, pays out a lot!
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not-quite-a-new-player myself, 8 months, there is no way I would agree to gree re-releasing older LE buildings. I can't go buy a brand new '65 Camaro either. When I've played as long as players with that high of an iph, guess what? My iph will be that high also. Those players earned what they have, and the rest of us will as well if we keep at it for the next 1 or 2 or 3 yrs. It baffles me how people think this is so unfair.

Post Count
    I'd say don't rerelease them. If anything make a new buiding that is similar.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I'd say don't rerelease them. If anything make a new buiding that is similar.
    I'd rather they rerelease them. What they need to do is close the gap and not make it wider. I'm all for "long time players should have advantages over new players" but they sill have boost units we dont have. The buildings should be fair game for everyone.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yup most of the top IPH players were at 1 Million IPH during that time and most spent Vaults of Cash to aquire.

The equivalant would be if they re-released these buildings at a cost of 1 Billion instead of 100 Million. In the end i would prefer not to see these be re-released (we get a new building every 3 weeks anyways).
    About 3 or 4 cycles ago Gree was not able to issue an LE building for that cycle and back this issue generated a thread similar to this. I believe Gree would win big if they release said LE buildings for limited time and only available to players that don't own them (one or both), but at an increased sales price and without the bonus unit.
    Players interested in raising their IPH will definitely buy them creating more raid opportunities to others and those players lacking them buildings will benefit to increase their IPH. In my view is a win win win. Fair game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'd rather they rerelease them. What they need to do is close the gap and not make it wider. I'm all for "long time players should have advantages over new players" but they sill have boost units we dont have. The buildings should be fair game for everyone.

Why are buildings fair game? Why not ask for the ltqs and events that had the regen bonus units and energy bonuses? What makes the buildings ok to re release and not those other items. They need to just make new buildings not re release the old ones

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't have the first 5 LE buildings or so. I started playing the game too late. I don't care about the old ones. I don't have them and rarely see those old LE buildings when I raid. This whole discussion would be moot if the payout relative to the cost was decent on the new le buildings. The current ones take close to 100 days to break even. The old ones took 40-50 days to make your money back. If they just give us decent buildings these threads will end.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    so give u all a great building that u can obtain very easy and while u guys upgrae those to help ur IPh we can focus on crap buildings is what ur saying? sounds like a great ideal..NOT !!! its a easy fix as someone stated above just make a new LE with similar payouts as the old ones..these ridiculas buildings they been releaseing is just patheic..ex the mongolia,the armenia,FDF command to help anyones IPH
    Alls I'm saying is... I would love to have the old buildings that's it. I missed getting them being a "team player" donating to my faction to get upgrades. So it kinda sucks because though old buildings were the best.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JB5 View Post
    I'm not-quite-a-new-player myself, 8 months, there is no way I would agree to gree re-releasing older LE buildings. I can't go buy a brand new '65 Camaro either. When I've played as long as players with that high of an iph, guess what? My iph will be that high also. Those players earned what they have, and the rest of us will as well if we keep at it for the next 1 or 2 or 3 yrs. It baffles me how people think this is so unfair.
    Just so you know chevy didn't produce camaro's until 1967.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ mentioned that they was considering it in a post somewhere
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would be bad for the game. Limited means "limited". This being said, if its bad for the game gree will probably do it, but it will cost you $. not in game cash.

Im for better LE buildings as a solution