Tadaaaah. Can you explain something please ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tadaaaah. Can you explain something please ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Tadaaaah. Can you explain something please ?

Tadaaaah,

As I understood your originating post you are the manager for these forums. And I would assume set the time and tenor for any other moderator and their actions on this forum.

I would call into question the very poor and blatantly disrespectful nature of certain mods juxt closing threads without stating a reason for the closing. This is a very negatively perceived action which undermines any efforts you are making to restore the broken relationship between Gree and it's customers and the current mods and users of this forum.

I know you want to change the mentality of these forums but this action today after a frustrating 24 hr wde has done more to rile up the hatred and discontent on these forums by some of your moderators.

This is your house. I do not propose to tell you how to run it. But I hope you do not mind when I point out the bad messaging we as users perceive and I will equally point out when something good is demonstrated on the forums.

v/r,

Cobra

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Tadaaaah,

As I understood your originating post you are the manager for these forums. And I would assume set the time and tenor for any other moderator and their actions on this forum.

I would call into question the very poor and blatantly disrespectful nature of certain mods juxt closing threads without stating a reason for the closing. This is a very negatively perceived action which undermines any efforts you are making to restore the broken relationship between Gree and it's customers and the current mods and users of this forum.

I know you want to change the mentality of these forums but this action today after a frustrating 24 hr wde has done more to rile up the hatred and discontent on these forums by some of your moderators.

This is your house. I do not propose to tell you how to run it. But I hope you do not mind when I point out the bad messaging we as users perceive and I will equally point out when something good is demonstrated on the forums.

v/r,

Cobra
    I second this. What a slap in the face.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They wont read this until Monday. Its the weekend and we all know they dont do **** on the weekends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Assuming this is one of the million threads about the end of the wd, I can understand it.

Don't need 18000 posts on the same thing.

Post Count
    Good point.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Hey guys,

That was me closing the numerous threads which either had only an op posting to a few that were taking things a bit far.

This was also to steer everyone into the main threads so folks could post there and also see what I had stated.

Hope that helps as it wasn't intended to silence folks on the issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys,

That was me closing the numerous threads which either had only an op posting to a few that were taking things a bit far.

This was also to steer everyone into the main threads so folks could post there and also see what I had stated.

Hope that helps as it wasn't intended to silence folks on the issues.
    I can understand your reasoning. And it makes sense. A simple reson at te bottom can help to alleviate te perception and separate it from the reality.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think you will find when Tadaaah comes into work today he will be looking for a quite place to hide lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    I think you will find when Tadaaah comes into work today he will be looking for a quite place to hide lol
    True. If he's done his homework, I expect quite the hangover.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Might be finding comfort at the bottom of his third bottle of jack Daniels.