Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Cynical voice: "What does Gree care, if the Leecher(s) spend RL money on the game?"

Quote Originally Posted by shadowshoot View Post
    Are already comune blacklists for most top guilds and help a little to keep leechers out but this thanks to comunity not thanks to a game well made.
    A feature to prevent leechers will automaticaly take off the neccesiti of ban lists , leecher list , lost time and all the rest. And gree is stupid becouse instead of using my time to play their game i need to use my time to defend agains leechers.
    Gree is stupid but they are laughing all the way to the bank?

I doubt they're stupid....but it may be "this is a gamer-solved issue" or the ol "checks and balances" thing. Not every suggested solution works across the board for every guild or gaming type. If they move slow, they don't have to reverse themselves later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I doubt they're stupid....but it may be "this is a gamer-solved issue" or the ol "checks and balances" thing. Not every suggested solution works across the board for every guild or gaming type. If they move slow, they don't have to reverse themselves later.
    Excuse me. You must be new here. You're posting common sense. That won't be well received. When you've been immolated by the masses, come talk to Buster and I.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Oooo! Immolation! Do you think there'll be s'mores?

oh , yes , there'll be , there'll be this is my forth account here and active in all 4. Is funny to see how nice some are with a acc and how ofensive with a another ... and same person bihind bouth. Immolation Oooo ! Immolation !

Can we have more than one? I assumed it was 1 person: 1 account?

"Will this happen?" is a question you cannot decide so lay off this subject for now or talk to Gree.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

?? Are you talking to me? Or to shadowshoot? *scratches head*

Can we have more than one? I assumed it was 1 person: 1 account?
    Welcome to internet , where everything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    "Will this happen?" is a question you cannot decide so lay off this subject for now or talk to Gree.
    We can not decide , true , but we can do something to answer to the question. Is all about numbers , haw i already stated , and more players will ask for this "antilecheers" solution more gree will get aware off. BTW here we arre TALKING to gree.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowshoot View Post
    BTW here we arre TALKING to gree.
    It's Ant Venom. He/she tend to be abit off.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

There is no need to argue about criteria for receiving war rewards. It should be that a GM can set a minimum number of points, or a minimum number of attacks, or both. If someone misses their minimum due to personal reasons, they just don't get the reward. There will always be another war and missing one reward isn't too big a deal. It is just a game after all.

If anything, a leeching solution should result in more spending of money for gems.

Further, I don't think anyone should feel too bad about spending some money on the game. All entertainment will cost something, and this game is more wholesome than some other forms of entertainment.

I would like this, but would like it to be able to be turned off so when we FTP and dont care about points it doesnt hurt some members.

I would think--if you can see a member leeching and not pulling their weight--it would be a simple matter to boot the offending member(s) once you're sure:

Guild > Members > Profile

* Summary: Have they hit the Epic Boss this week? Last week? Week before?
    * Guild: What have they done for the Guild lately? Do they participate in Guild Challenges? How often?
    * Arena: Have they participated in Arena events this week? Last week? Etc.

Guild > Contribute (also Guild > Members)

* Does this member donate gold regularly? How much did they give this week? Last week? (NOTE: I expect players below level 30 to be focusing on improving their castle cash flow, so this doesn't always apply.)

Lastly:

* Chat: Do they regularly participate in Guild communications? Do they follow directions?

There's so much information available to the observant GM and his/her officers. No new buttons necessary...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I would think--if you can see a member leeching and not pulling their weight--it would be a simple matter to boot the offending member(s) once you're sure
    The boot thing is easy , you boot him and problem solved ... wait is not so easy ... the booted leecher will just change to a another guild to offend , and to a another and to a another ... upss no , no problem solved there. Without mentioning that will be a open spot in your guild and when you recruit is alweis a chance to came in a another leecher (LOL).
    We know all about various ways to check new recruits , proove them , create antileechers lists , difuse this lists , ecc , ecc ,ecc. But will not be more simple to just avoid all this troubles by adding a simple option? Who btw is not even hard to do ?
    What is more amazing is that many complain about leechers (see all line chats , antileechers spreadsheets) but now1 to insist on gree screaming : GIVE US THIS DAMN OPTION.
    I even heard some1 saying : "my guild was leeched , hope he go now to leech my enemys" O.o
    With this kind of atitude probably the guys from gree are LTFAO ...