How many Banned? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Banned?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    This product USED to sell itself before they shut out new players with the stat hyperinflation. It will never work properly because they are always changing things to squeeze more money out of the remaining players. Normally a game works well and incremental changes are made to improve game play. With MW tweaks are made with the bottom line in mind and game play is secondary.
    I can only hope gree will come to their senses. Make the game playable on all levels and the customers will return. And will be more willing to spend.

Banned
    Post Count
    The game will crush down in no time being managed n controlled by the same team that do not bother .
    What improvements did we see? None
    Every single event seems to have errors or glitches. Problems that they do not want to help resolve a ticket are always sent to a developer but never returns.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Let's get this one out in the open. Obtaining the LE buildings was not a hack. All that was required was to load an older version of MW and they became available to build. No hacking or modifying of files. This, like the energy glitch must have been around for quite some time and kept quiet until too many people started to catch on.
    That is right Badvock. But there is also the possibility to get LE Buildings by hack. I referred to that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    That is right Badvock. But there is also the possibility to get LE Buildings by hack. I referred to that.
    Sorry, my misunderstanding.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    In order to fix the problem the glitches need to be closed. Banning accounts is only a temporary solution as they will be replaced by another account in the future.

Hopefully this discussion doesn't only pertain to the top 10 factions where it may be easier to monitor a small amount of accounts than fix the problem.
    Account Creation: 2012-09-22 21:57

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    just remember frnds,
    if u were in place if SUP and were able to come first by hacking or by glitches and will be getting high stat prices with lots if bonuses, then what u all have done???
    u all will to be hacking the game for rewards........ at that place u all were to be greedy for rewards......
    so dont blame others

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    just remember frnds,
    if u were in place if SUP and were able to come first by hacking or by glitches and will be getting high stat prices with lots if bonuses, then what u all have done???
    u all will to be hacking the game for rewards........ at that place u all were to be greedy for rewards......
    so dont blame others
    the main problem is GREE who doesnt do anything for the game..... why cant gree makes a strong security???

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    What did they get banned for?

Post Count
    Not enough.

My issue, and that this applies to every legit player who actually pays for their gold..... We used real money to gain the points and the subsequent placement. When a team has one of these players with 99% regen, they can score 1-2m for free. So now the legit teams need to make up those points to finish the teams goals. Last WD it took me 15 vaults for 1m points. Do you think Gree will compensate all of us that gold? Highly doubt it. Is it troublesome that it took 6 months of hard investigative work to find out what OSW was doing, when Gree could have caught these guys with a day's worth of programming?

Bottom line is the hackers artificially inflate the scoring, and drive revenue. Gree owes their customers a duty to protect the integrity of their game and the purchases of their players. This will never happen. Instead, many of us will just stop spending. You won't see me with first place prizes anymore. May never happen again. The company is too corrupt to ever regain my trust.

-PIRATE PILLAGER
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    Any update on how many have been banned so far

Hey guys, we're working on some related things over here, will have a forum post up a bit later.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey CJ is it possible for Gree or Apple/Google to shutdown the third party hacking sites?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amxze View Post
    I had the same problem I got to 14/25 and got know rewards what so ever I really don't use a lot of gold but got a little and it didn't reward me
    That's the real problem. I don't care if the whole SUP or even everyone in top 10 factions cheats. I really don't care. But I do care about constant glitches, scheduling problems, when events don't run as planned, when people don't get rewards they earned, simple things that could've been handle with good QA, and on and on and on. Gree people need to look at themselves and get their act together. Take care of cheaters when they are reported. Don't go off on players. Stop being rude with players. Clean out your own house before threatening players. Stop with threats and bans and start working on the game. Fire a few people at gree first. I can think of 1 who should've been fired a long time ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    Not enough.

My issue, and that this applies to every legit player who actually pays for their gold..... We used real money to gain the points and the subsequent placement. When a team has one of these players with 99% regen, they can score 1-2m for free. So now the legit teams need to make up those points to finish the teams goals. Last WD it took me 15 vaults for 1m points. Do you think Gree will compensate all of us that gold? Highly doubt it. Is it troublesome that it took 6 months of hard investigative work to find out what OSW was doing, when Gree could have caught these guys with a day's worth of programming?

Bottom line is the hackers artificially inflate the scoring, and drive revenue. Gree owes their customers a duty to protect the integrity of their game and the purchases of their players. This will never happen. Instead, many of us will just stop spending. You won't see me with first place prizes anymore. May never happen again. The company is too corrupt to ever regain my trust.

-PIRATE PILLAGER
    Amen! Please please please stop spending and stop buying the freaking gold. The high spenders are really doing all of us a disservice. As long as you are spending big and gree is making a lot of money, gree will not improve the game for all of us. Why would they fix anything if you keep paying them big bucks?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    That's the real problem. I don't care if the whole SUP or even everyone in top 10 factions cheats. I really don't care. But I do care about constant glitches, scheduling problems, when events don't run as planned, when people don't get rewards they earned, simple things that could've been handle with good QA, and on and on and on. Gree people need to look at themselves and get their act together. Take care of cheaters when they are reported. Don't go off on players. Stop being rude with players. Clean out your own house before threatening players. Stop with threats and bans and start working on the game. Fire a few people at gree first. I can think of 1 who should've been fired a long time ago.
    Those are separate issues that correctly should be addressed. But I do care who's been cheating, these guys are having multiple faction shells maxed out with low IPH players. That's not fair to people like me that have worked hard and honestly on building bases up. It also sucks getting raided by people that have double your stats and 1/6th your IPH. I've got close to 3000 Growlers and have been raided by people with double my stats and $15m IPH. Once again I agree with you on Gree's customer support needs a rampant overhaul, I've had a support ticket in with them since the Raid Boss a month ago when they gave the wrong end date and I foolishly believed them and bought a vault+ trying to get all the individual goals not knowing I had another 24 hours left. I think it's crap that Gree can't be responsible for their own mistakes.