Mob Requests

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mob Requests

Post Count

Mob Requests

Why am I getting so many from players under level 10? I think I have had 50 requests with that MO over the last week, and I am not actively soliciting any of it.

Am I about to be infiltrated?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Did you send out you code when you started? Maybe they're coming across ancient messages on dead players' walls
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah..my mini has been getting request from lvl4 to 6..lol..I dont really mind since I need to fill my mob..I did post my mob code tho..but its just weird getting requests from only these lvls..

Post Count
    I posted a mob code on the forum here about 6 months ago and not since. There is not way these guys could find me in game, is there?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of my 4 players, I have posted the mafia codes for 2 of them regularly on this site. Those 2 are the ones getting all of the requests. Must be some minis or new players that have been taught the right way to start.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Back when I started I used to make big lists of codes grabbed off iTunes reviews for the game. Quite by chance one turned to to be Synergy's so anything is possible.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"