21 36.84%
  • no

22 38.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New LTB The Brightside. ??

Post Count
    I voted yes, do a real poll, lolol

what are you actually wanting in your poll. say it here and il make one for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    I voted yes, do a real poll, lolol

what are you actually wanting in your poll. say it here and il make one for you.
    Wanted to see if the idea was all off, or maby ok..lol.. I want to make a real poll with photo and info about a new type of building. And if ppl are willing to discuss it..i think i made my points on the building in the first post, if not, i will try again.

Post Count
    you should play around and start new polls so you know what goes where when you type things in different spots. then just delete the poll right after. after a few attempts, you'll know how to do a proper one
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    after a few attempts, you'll know how to do a proper one
    This one is perfect. I voted "no" for the record - the proper no, not the fake one designed to out newbies.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post
    This one is perfect. I voted "no" for the record - the proper no, not the fake one designed to out newbies.
    There is no fake or real no..it is designed with two to even the score more.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post
    Cmon..why no..??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I voted no, not because I couldn't get it(which I could, 2 in fact easily) but because of all the stupid moaning it would cause on here, people cry over a 100mil building, imagine the rage quitting over a 1bil building!
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    I am saving my vote for now. I need to think on this.

It's close, and I want my vote to be like Ohio.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    I voted no, not because I couldn't get it(which I could, 2 in fact easily) but because of all the stupid moaning it would cause on here, people cry over a 100mil building, imagine the rage quitting over a 1bil building!
    I can understand your argument about the moaning it would cause..I personaly cant afford this kind of building myselfe and cant afford upgrading a 125mill either..but i think it would be fun for the whole game..if I could rob it, its worth it..lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I completely agree, those that moan about it are very short sighted. having these super buildings would benefit them in the long run even if they can't build them as they'll be able to rob them. I have or have had every LTB since they started, I only built 1 still and 1 sleighbelles which in all honesty I regret now, the only reason I built 1 was because I didn't like the 18 hour collection time, now that there are a few its less of a problem and I wish I had built doubles but hey ho, i'm not moaning about it.

due to life getting in the way obviously I don't make every collection and sometimes my big buildings get hit and i'm sure they make someone very happy and probably think they have won something over me when in reality its a game, that's all, but at least they get happiness from it.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like your point of view of the game, cant agree more. Thees super buildings will benifit all players, that are what u are saying, and what im traying to say in this post..and im feeling that im not alone. thank u.. I remember my first froztys hideout, i tought that was massive, and only build one..lol..but now its maby not as good compared to the new one..
    This is a game, and my real life doent allow me to collect on time, but i doent care, it doesent matter at all if i get robbed.

Post Count
    I would like to see a gold only building. Gold to buy and gold to upgrade every level.

Screw you free players!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugzy View Post
    I would like to see a gold only building. Gold to buy and gold to upgrade every level.

Screw you free players!!
    I will love to see u go broke. Fool

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    I will love to see u go broke. Fool
    i'd love to rob it and watch him cry then rage quit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugzy View Post

Screw you free players!!
    I would like on also...and get gold for robbing it..