Frustrated with my Faction - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frustrated with my Faction

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My officers are promoted on trust and activity, I don't go for the highest points or most kills,,
    If I know I can 100% rely on them to give their best then I'm happy with that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Please email Gree and claim you are the founder of the faction and it has been hijacked. Once Gree gives you leadership, you can then begin punting players from the team at will. Enjoy
    Lol. This is a very good idea.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent1200 View Post
    Being an officer has everything to do with leadership, communication, and organization. A player who doesn't do these things everyday, is only a player. Regardless of the points, damage, ect. Rogue cowboys can score lots of points, but actually do the team a dis service.

So, if you want to be an officer, step up and help with the hard stuff. Anyone can buy gold and tap the screen. Try organizing an event effectively. It takes so much more time and effort.

If you're such a big hitter, you should have already known this. I spent 11 hours one day on an FLTQ assigning targets, updating a spreadsheet, and making sure not a single energy was wasted. That had nothing to do with my or any other individuals personal performance. Just dedication to the whole team.

It's much easier to only worry about yourself.
    As a leader of TDF, I totally agree with this! well said!

I my own Officer group, we have officers, that have their own skills supporting The Dutch Fighers Faction.
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.