Rainbow Clay Sabotaged

If you were a member who got booted, please reapply. One of the HC's turned out to be untrustworthy and randomly kicked everyone he could. A few people are back, but we'd love to get the rest of you, too.

-Clayton

Lol reminds me of a young earl from andriod oh wait

Dexx,

This is Earl/Cosmoooo. Nice to see you. I made an account recently because i plan to tell me long scandal during my 5 month time in KnD. Going through the top 3 clans all in one week under one account and being a spy for majestic and Forsaken during there plans against Gree. Which Im sure you know of, when they switched of wins in clan wars. Anyway just know Cosmooo is still here lurking. Luckily for Gree and Vader, Solo, and Roark (Not sure if your familiar with them, Some majestic members) my old phone broke. Now i play Clash of Clans

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalCosmooo/Earl View Post
    This is Earl/Cosmoooo. Nice to see you. I made an account recently because i plan to tell me long scandal during my 5 month time in KnD. Going through the top 3 clans all in one week under one account and being a spy for majestic and Forsaken during there plans against Gree. Which Im sure you know of, when they switched of wins in clan wars. Anyway just know Cosmooo is still here lurking. Luckily for Gree and Vader, Solo, and Roark (Not sure if your familiar with them, Some majestic members) my old phone broke. Now i play Clash of Clans
    Clash of clans >>>>KnD
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear