Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    I finished all the rewards after about 130 kills. It's possible just random. We can't all win.

Incredibly hard as a high level player to complete this mission. Should make it a little easier for your high level dedicated players who have played for years.

Boss defeated about 170 times. Ending disco dan still 2/3.
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Quote Originally Posted by amanda02 View Post
    Why do the people in my syn weaker than me only have to hit Dan 4 times when I'm twice as strong and have to pay to hit at least 6 times, 5 levels under where they are?? This is bogus, I have to pay to fight him more than what I get off him!!!
    i need 13FA to defeat him. 13x $200,000+ (totaly about 2,700,000$) and for defeating i get 400,000
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Make boss easier for high lvl players

Quote Originally Posted by big ty View Post
    Incredibly hard as a high level player to complete this mission. Should make it a little easier for your high level dedicated players who have played for years.
    Totally agree. Dedicated people playing this game for years are getting demoted to keep playing game. In my syndicate already demote people and quiting the game.

GREE gold digger stop!! bring back the fun also for your dedicated ppl who are higher levels and can't even beat boss 100.

Think it is disgusting how level 250 are punished in this game its a real shame that these peeps were the backbone in generating Gree a income on CC now the only gift they get is no xp downside is no levelling up for a free refill of health, number one targets in war, disgusting health on epic boss but someone starting today has it easy for free. people that used the tools that were useful i.e skill points in attack and defense rendered useless now, days and months building and upgrading def buildings useless, thought we were meant to see new revised def buildings and the def buildings already reaffixed due to stat inflation. There is a saying Gree DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU

Disco Dan

I have noticed a pattern in people who actually finished this event and collected all 3 epic drops. Everyone I have spoken with that completed, got all 3 epic loot drops with NO DUPLICATES. Everybody that failed to complete received multiple duplicates of different epic drops. In my case I got 3 Danielle's Protection and 2 Explosive Vintage. The thing I find odd is I got: 1.) Danielles Protection; 2.) Explosive Vintage; 3.) Danielles Protection; 4.) Explosive Vintage; and 5.) Danielles Protection - in this exact order. There is obviously a pattern. Even though the drops were "random" and had a probability rate, I do not believe that the coding was intended to have people receiving multiple duplicates before completing event. I have a theory that there was a glitch that some people experienced, including myself. It is odd that EVERYONE I have spoken with, when they received 3 epic drops they were always the ones they needed to progress and finish the event. They may have not came in any sort of order but they undoubtedly collected all 3 epics without acquiring any duplicates prior to finishing. And think back to the other parts of the events where you received the car and the gun, all my drops for those items came in synchronicity and I never received any duplicates of these items before completing that part of the event.

I believe there was an honest mistake made in programming and coding that may have made the program believe the person already received the item they were actually missing. This is the only assumption I can make, unless it was indeed intentional. Why did all the people who finished the epic drop part of the event get all 3 epics without receiving any duplicates.

I defeated Dan 200+ times, received 5 epic drops in a synchronized order, even though there was a random element involving the probability of an epic item dropping. I spent 500+ gold on this event and I am very pissed off to say the least and have sent some very vulgar messages to gree support. I have honestly come to the belief that this was an unintentional glitch in coding that affected certain people (there may even be a similarity between the accounts that did not complete, yet received multiple epic loot duplicates). I do not think Gree would have programmed an event you could dump tons of gold on and still not complete, this is a terrible idea and very easy way to lose a lot of buyers. If Gree did make an error in coding they will never expose it or make it public, but they may slide everyone some FREE GOLD for some unspecified reason (their apology and compensation to the players who got screwed maybe?). Players should instigate a massive boycott on buying gold for at least a month and if you can get even half of the top 100 syndicates to do this it would financially impact Gree. They may wait it out another month, make some tacky marketing scheme to give people some nice items to stop the boycott, but the players should be persistent in the boycott until Gree starts making some promises to cater to the players and not just their wallets.

I beat Disco Dan 200 times as well, with no end prize. If I can't get it with gold, while I see others get it without, with out I shall be. Gree has seen the last of my credit card, and these foolish changes may make the end of this player all together