Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

still waiting...

This still needs fixing, I know you said it was being looked at but come on I want to do some fusion!
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).

Please fix my closet is becoming full with outdated 4* + armors that I need to upgrade my 5*+'s and newer 4*+'s. It's not enough to be "looking" for fix; as it is the fix we need. As a player who spends $$ this discourages we from spending.

Maybe GREE needs to be "looking" for more and better programers.

Same. Still cant fuse those
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Elita

Please define "soon". Maybe that's (soon) what I will tell the IRS on April 15th instead of paying.

They will not agree, saying that that is a lame a** excuse, is an understatement. BTW if you guys spend less effort on editing out silly words and more on substantive fixes it would help.

It is absurd that you allow vulgar names for some Knights but if one trys to post on chat while in battle scooping info about that same vulgar named knight your editor **'s out the name so we are handicapped in the fight; as that actually rewards the vulgar named knight.
    Last edited by MacRicky; 04-07-2014 at 09:00 AM.

waste of time

This is ridiculous, I debated for weeks if this was worth spending money on, and after I did I can't even fuse armors that I spend crystals to get, if I wanted to waste money I'd toss it down the bathtub drain

Wasn't aware of the issue, so today I by accident Enhanced another armor with my level 50 / 50 Exorcist's Vestments .... it was like, just as i lifted my finger from the mouse button i realized that something was wrong, I soo would love to get my armor back but aint counting on it... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Moontide is still better than most armors in the game.
    A lot of things are better than "most" armor in the game. That doesn't make them good or worth leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    A lot of things are better than "most" armor in the game. That doesn't make them good or worth leveling.
    Sol is a troll, and that was a troll post.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Angry

this glitch caused me to lose 3 epic boss armors, n im not strong enough to be comfortable taking that sorta loss, i shoulda been paying better attention but same token this should never happen... it said they were reequipped so i didnt think to double check... n like the other guy said, im losing room and cant farm like i need to or get rid of armors i never use. this is really holding up progress and i cant get back the ones lost which i planned to work on and replace a couple older ones

Thumbs up

they should add an armors menu where u can change gear sets for everything and add the fusion menu here so u dont have to back out and search diff menus. that would eliminate this "issue" all together

Thumbs up

its not bugged make sure ur backup knights arent wearing the armors i just went in and changed all 6 knights to my main armors in all modes and i could fuse anyting not equipped by any of them in any mode.

It is bugged. mine are stuck in the summoning stone, so I have to gem to change the Knight's armor.
    Phoebus Rising
    Kicking Ass and Taking Names!

Currently recruiting! Level 100+
    Find us in game or on Line
    Line ID: sand03

Whilst this is still not fixed I found a small workaround for the moment. This only works if you have a small amount of one element of armour and that element happens to be of the armour you want to fuse that is stuck, however here it is.
    Whichever armour it is you want to use you need to find a filter to get to it with only 3 or less armours before it on the list once filtered by that element.
    I.e. Go on to enchant armour pick say air, if it is an air based armour you are wanting to fuse, and pick the air armours leading up to it on the filter. Do not do the enchant just load up those 4 including the one you want and it should re-equip, assuming you only have 4 or less before it on the filter.
    Once you have done this it should re-equip properly as technically all the armours it could re-equip to are on to be used to do the enchant it will re-quip to one that is being enchanted.
    Whilst not the best explanation hopefully it will help someone.
    This has worked for me a couple of times.
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).

Thanks guys for telling me I also have the same problem! Works now!
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Exact same problem, please fix!