Mods can you answer this?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mods can you answer this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Mods can you answer this?

New data was pushed, I pre hit several targets and now they are all gone from the map? Can you tell me what is going on or is this just happening to me? Are my prehits going to come back? It is only the varus targets for the last part of elite, all of them are gone, I am unable to continue on the event. They are there but just invisible, you have to tap in random spots to find them.
    Last edited by Marine007; 04-30-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Post Count
    Same here, I guess this is Grees way of stopping pre hitting.

Post Count
    On iOS, we've not been able to see the Varus targets at all, until we reach the level. Someone in the "Suck all the Strategy and Fun out of the Game" Department is obviously working hard to earn that end of year appraisal bonus.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Someone in the "Suck all the Strategy and Fun out of the Game" Department is obviously working hard to earn that end of year appraisal bonus.
    You'd think they'd have their bonus already what with the changes to the rivals list, drop rates and War IP.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?