Unrecognised Server Response - AGAIN, after it was working for a day

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unrecognised Server Response - AGAIN, after it was working for a day

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Unrecognised Server Response - AGAIN, after it was working for a day

GREE

To let you know this nasty thing from yesterday which I thought was resolved (by removing and reinstalling MW) is now back.

I will spare you the longwinded frustrations that I and others have been spewing over the last two days,
    but COME ON !!!

[edit: removed MW app and reinstalled it AGAIN. Now it is working. Hope this is not going to be a trend...]
    Last edited by Sumiala; 04-25-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm getting this issue on my iPad, but my phone is fine. What's occurring?

I`m allso getting this on Ipad, unable to log in. So i deleted and wanted to reinstall, now i get a message saying it cant get the app..!!!!

Update: Finally let me reinstall MW, worked for 20 minuts, now problem continues!

Edit: Im on IOS 7.1. WHEN i`m able to connect i do not get updates on when a boss is summoned etc, i keep getting disconnected, only on this app.
    Last edited by Johnny Jackass; 04-27-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Post Count
    Guys appreciate how pissed off you'all are but it would help if you posted what OS you are on. I took a chance and updated my 7 IOS players this morning and so far can log in. The first log in seemed to take forever but I suspect you are getting a server push.

***** I have NOT upgraded my IOS devices to IOS 7.1.1 *****

Depending on the age of your device you may not have this update available but this also might be the cause. Just telling Gree it doesn't work without any further information is not going to help you.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Guys appreciate how pissed off you'all are but it would help if you posted what OS you are on. I took a chance and updated my 7 IOS players this morning and so far can log in. The first log in seemed to take forever but I suspect you are getting a server push.

***** I have NOT upgraded my IOS devices to IOS 7.1.1 *****

Depending on the age of your device you may not have this update available but this also might be the cause. Just telling Gree it doesn't work without any further information is not going to help you.

You know.
    You are absolutely right. And I had thought about putting more information.
    And then I thought, nah, Gree does not provide us with helpful information a lot of the time, and when we do provide information (on a ticket for example) most of the time you get a lame answer back.
    But I guess I will endeavour to be more specific, not to do Gree any favours, since it will likely land on deaf man' ears, but to help other players...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same problem for me this morning. iOS 4.0.1. mw push 2. Will not connect even using two different servers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just started getting the same response. I'm on a iPad running the newest version of MW.