Clan BloodLust (Top100) Recruiting!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clan BloodLust (Top100) Recruiting!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Clan BloodLust (Top100) Recruiting!!

We are an active very friendly and chatty bunch looking for 5-10 players due to some of our players retiring. We have strong ties with many top 10 guilds that offer help when needed. We finish raid boss normal every time, we finished day 6 of the daily boss kills, and we finish most of all guild quests. We have many players that were once part of top guilds now just wanting to be light gem players with accounts with 50+mill defense. All we ask is participation in all guild quests and wars. If you are interested PM me and I will give you more details about applicant entry. Join the CBL team before next war starts spots will go quickly!!!
    dizzle 335-936-698

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still plenty of spots left!!
    dizzle 335-936-698

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Only a few spots left..
    dizzle 335-936-698

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump.......
    dizzle 335-936-698

Lurker
    Post Count

Interested in joining

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle View Post
    We are an active very friendly and chatty bunch looking for 5-10 players due to some of our players retiring. We have strong ties with many top 10 guilds that offer help when needed. We finish raid boss normal every time, we finished day 6 of the daily boss kills, and we finish most of all guild quests. We have many players that were once part of top guilds now just wanting to be light gem players with accounts with 50+mill defense. All we ask is participation in all guild quests and wars. If you are interested PM me and I will give you more details about applicant entry. Join the CBL team before next war starts spots will go quickly!!!

Hi...just checking the requirements for joining group...I've 2 accounts and 1-2 friends who may follow my jump... Daily frequent player but none gem users..finish with over 35 k points for both my accounts...lvl141/9.2mil, lvl64/3.6mil att... Can you also revert current RBs progress and guild bonuses?