Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    We have spots in Solaris II at the moment. The main guild is fairly full due to our plans for the next three day war. However, for future runs in the main guild, we always take from S2 first...so now's a good time to get in.
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

After this GW

Hello folks

iam quite interested in how do you guys managed to get top 100 without spending lotsa gems. I might want to try fight with you guys in maybe the next war epic. Iam lvl 116, have maxed Voodoo+, maxed Voidborne+, Vermax+ lvl 50+, maxed combustion, maxed guardian battlegear and also working on my Nathair+ (lvl 38) and Gkale (lvl28). Yep i have no luck in any epics yet. i scored 30k last 4days and 13k last blitz. i dont spend money on this games, i saved free gems from arena and videos.

Am i qualified to join you guys? ill prolly contact your Line after this war if you give a greenlight.
    p/s: Iam an Asian if that matters.

We have some highly efficient tactics for scouting and maximizing energies. Give us a shout on LINE. Those armours sound like you are qualified. Epics are great, but not as important since you have recent boss plus armours. Those armours are almost as strong as most of the epics we run into.

Asian helps - we have a good split between Europe and US players, and a couple from Asia/Australia.

Shoot us a line and we will talk.
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

Application after the guild war

Hi, I'm really interested in joining the guild. I'm Troy and kind of new just only lvl 50 and was a former guild master of SkyKnight. We were doing fine in the guild and guild wars but some member joined and poached my members to their guild so they left and moved on.. I'm a really active player who plays everyday and always checks up on the game. I sometimes buy gems for armors and stuff. I'm working on higher lvls and better armors and maxing them out but I'm getting there I guess..

Armors are:

Clayplate Mantle: lvl 35
    Vermax's Platemail: lvl 21
    Raiment of Araknos: lvl 1.. (just got it)
    Lightning Lord Armor: maxed
    Torchflame Mantle: lvl 30
    Last edited by TroyII; 04-09-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: missing info

Unfortunately, level 50 is just not high enough level for us. I don't mind talking to you via the app LINE, username aerinkylantra, especially once you get stronger. Level 100 is a key number for most guilds, and we can discuss further where we need people to be in armours as well.

Hmmm I see.. well there was no specific level requirement posted on the requirements list and it says there that you occasionally accept lvl 75 and below so I applied.. Might wanna update your requirements so people like myself would know if we are wasting our time or not. Just a suggestion. Anyways, thanks for replying to my post though.

Looking

level 79
    druidic platemail : 42 working hard on this one
    Wraithscale: 41
    Nathair:36
    Redstone Battlegear:35
    Armour of the wolf: 38
    Demons Carapiece: 38
    Armor of Glacius, Black frost Raiment, Drake platemail, Typhoon, Razorwind, Wurmshroud, and Wicker mantle all level 35

friend code: WBB-BXG-GPF
    leaving current guild after war
    line name bryan

TroyII - We leave the level reqs off on purpose, as they are flexible depending on armour strength. We evaluate candidates on an individual basis, and those that don't make the grade right now, I am generally willing to talk to if they wish for advice as to how to get their levels and armours to where they need to be. Also, by talking to you before, re-chatting later when strong enough indicates you have high interest and activity, which is ultimately what we gauge people the most on. Activity and drive are the most important things to us.

Bryanf - Those armours have the potential we are looking for, but we do our recruiting via LINE. If you contact me directly at aerinkylantra, you can show me the screenshot of your six best armours equipped on your knights and that will help me judge better.

Cool Recruit?

Could this be the guild I've been searching for? My current guild is basically defunct, and while I really want to play in Guild Wars, most guilds are too serious for me to handle. I would LOVE to join this guild though! My code is WBB-GFF-NHR if you wanna check me out. I get on at least once a day, and contribute money quite often. I assume Line is the guild chat in that game? Or is that a different thing?

We may well be the guild for you. LINE chat is what we use outside of the game...far better communications through it. It is a free app you can download at Play Store. Search for userid "aerinkylantra" and we can talk more. LINE allows us to share screenshots of targets and much much more. We are serious about play and structure, but again, don't demand anything besides guild war activity. Typically, 16 attacks/day minimum is what we expect, and the LINE app allows you to get notifications of when we are all at war together so you can pop in for five minutes and go. Give me a ring.

I'm interested

Hi guys I'm interested although I'm only level 29 (only started playing this last week). I'm currently rank 696 in pvp and topping my guild with 12k in the guild war. From Australia so able to play when you guys are asleep also.

Thanks for looking

Willing to join

Hello

I'm currently level 45 and I have been playing for approximately 10 days. I really like knights and dragons and am active when I can (I connect at least twice a day, both in the morning and in the evening. I am European (Belgian) so I can play while you fellow Americans are asleep.

I know my level is quite low and my gear is not on the top (Max I got is a three-star) but I am willing to improve myself rather quickly.

I hope you will consider this application even though I am kind of a new player.

My code : WBP-WMH-BDG
    IG knight's name : Aexorys

I currently don't have line messenger but if you hire me I can still download and use it .

Solaris

Free bump for Solaris.

Solaris II Rebuilding/Recruiting

Hi, Solaris has 2 guilds and to keep Sol 1 running all but a few members left to fill in at Sol 1. So Sol 2 is in the process of rebuilding and bolstering its ranks once again.
    Requirements are: Lvl 80+, need to be active, and need to have all 6 of your armors each one totaling 3k a piece. Also must have line messenger. Need 20 hits a day in wars.
    With Sol 2 you will be the backbone of the guild and you will also be the ones that help shape and mold the guild. We dont require you need gems but its always nice if you do gem in wars.
    If this sounds like an interesting place for you please contact myself or the gm.

Line ID for GM:mariarobinson
    Line ID for me:Crovaxus

Thanks look forward to seeing you in the guild!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K&D Lasko View Post
    My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
    Level 62
    Lasko
    WBB-WPH-CWG
    Armor of Notus: lvl 58
    Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
    Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
    Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
    Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
    Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
    Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

Hi, I'm a hc from Aus Brothers. We are a small (for now, just a month old) guild of very active players,
    mainly from Australia - but with international members (myself included).
    We are level 33 now, with 21 members, and in the past 3 wars we were in the top 500.
    We are currently looking for active (international our Aussie) players.
    You are very welcome to send me a message on Line (gden86) or just apply to Aus Brothers.