Can I get some insight please?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can I get some insight please?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Can I get some insight please?

Well, right after the event with the +1 building upgrade I messaged gree because I got kicked out of my top 50 faction right before the unit was given due to an arguement(yes I was active and had spent gold on the event) but I asked them could they help me out? Of course no.. So I got irritated and was going to quit so I deleted all my money buildings, (yes I know, stupid) but I decided that I am too addicted to this game...idk why lol. But do y'all think they should or could give them back to me? I saw today someone that I look at when I go raiding...they never have an artic mining rig, but all lvl ten buildings from the absolute towers and up, now today he has a lvl one artic mining rig.. It WASNT THERE BEFORE, I have proof! Gree doesn't seem very fair..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Either quit or write a ticket. Either way I don't care. But regardless follow through with one of your decisions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, I asked for insight..not for u to care, run along now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The insight was to follow through on something. Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bye 5 characters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wise choice. That was the commitment needed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Was saying bye to you obviously, as clearly stated in the OP...I am staying due to me being addicted to the game, now like I said...run along

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by back spasm View Post
    Well, right after the event with the +1 building upgrade I messaged gree because I got kicked out of my top 50 faction right before the unit was given due to an arguement(yes I was active and had spent gold on the event) but I asked them could they help me out? Of course no.. So I got irritated and was going to quit so I deleted all my money buildings, (yes I know, stupid) but I decided that I am too addicted to this game...idk why lol. But do y'all think they should or could give them back to me? I saw today someone that I look at when I go raiding...they never have an artic mining rig, but all lvl ten buildings from the absolute towers and up, now today he has a lvl one artic mining rig.. It WASNT THERE BEFORE, I have proof! Gree doesn't seem very fair..
    Submit a ticket but you are probably wasting your time.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quit the game... Do yourself a favor, save ur money. Put it into ur car, a family holiday, anything really...move on.

It's not GREEs fault u sold ur buildings. U had a tantrum, u sold ur buildings. They can not fix ur conscious decisions. If u accidentally sold a building u can ask for it back but purposely selling ur buildings is not for them to fix. Rebuild it urself if u choose to play on.

I accidentally sold an 18hr building (lv 4) today instead of a barrel that I was trying to remove. I've copped it sweet but previously I had accidentally sold a lv 10 barracks, ticket sent n they gave it back to me a fortnight later. No particular point here....im jus sayin :P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by back spasm View Post
    You probably got an email in which GREE wrote that they are currently not able to reinstate buildings due to a technical issue? right? I wonder if this is really a technical issue...