Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 90

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1377

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    Does it matter "who" is in your mafia? I scroll through my mafia list, and see lots of lower level players. If I removed them, and some how added only higher level players to my mafia, would that make me stronger? Or is a "member" just a "member", regardless of level?
    The latter. Just a number.

I always used to get a laugh when people would write, "Add me - strong player" as if that mattered...

Post Count
    thanks nazgul

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    It's a tough question these days....does anyone even know what the cool down period is?

On my main, I can get hit for $4.8m each time, and with my $27.5m IPH, I need to get robbed less then every 1.75 hrs. I haven't no-banked in awhile, but I started banking because I was getting attacked much more often.

But on my two lower account, I still no-bank and don't get attacked that often.
    Thanks. By that math, my iph being a third of yours, banking is undoubtedly the way to go.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    Thanks. By that math, my iph being a third of yours, banking is undoubtedly the way to go.
    Probably, but it depends on your stats (higher stats your against more active players) and level (same, higher level = more active). My lower 2 accounts don't bank, and only get attacked 1-2 a day, so it is well worth it.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've noticed that most other rivals have a lot of people posting on their comments section, asking to be added to their mafia and posting syndicate invites, but I only have two comments over the two months I've been playing. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have something in my teeth or what?

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

How gree calculate the mafia? On my profile i have 480 mafia but when I attack i have only 350 or when I rob 345?
    And does some one see the problem with the comments? On my profile on the comments is just a post from member hi. But on my news is a hi :-) and whole post. Its like that all time?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    I've noticed that most other rivals have a lot of people posting on their comments section, asking to be added to their mafia and posting syndicate invites, but I only have two comments over the two months I've been playing. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have something in my teeth or what?
    If you've only been playing for two months it might just take awhile before the requests kick in.
    There's also a forum here where you can find and post mafia codes...Its the quick way to build your numbers.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baze View Post
    How gree calculate the mafia? On my profile i have 480 mafia but when I attack i have only 350 or when I rob 345?
    And does some one see the problem with the comments? On my profile on the comments is just a post from member hi. But on my news is a hi :-) and whole post. Its like that all time?
    Depends on your level
    level x 5
    im level 117 and fight with 506 and 2530 weapons

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I would like to know about democracy within a syndicate ?
    Whats the purpose of committing to something then turning out to be a backstabber! I was brought into a syndicate that turned out to be more of a FAMILY than a team. 5 months down the road, have to find a new home! If you're going to be with a syndicate to have a purpose or or have fun and be a part of something. Why tear something up that you were there to build up?? I feel lost and this is just a general rant because it pains me that people that were fighting side-by-side just turn their backs on one another. Two faced ! Liars ! 1 second a friend and then the whole time working against you???
    You invest so much time and energy into a FAMILY that you believe will do something together but learn that their heart was never in it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Is it just me, but why are none of my posts registering ? Ive posted 4x in the last hour and I'm still at 122! What's the point of posting if its not gonna count????

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    If you've only been playing for two months it might just take awhile before the requests kick in.
    There's also a forum here where you can find and post mafia codes...Its the quick way to build your numbers.
    Ah, thanks, I found the forum section. I do see rivals with recent postings for invites and my stats are at least decent, so perhaps I'm just new.

EDIT: Actually I'm not sure, is 1 million in each attack and defense decent for level 57?
    Last edited by Starkk; 04-06-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    I would like to know about democracy within a syndicate ?
    Whats the purpose of committing to something then turning out to be a backstabber! I was brought into a syndicate that turned out to be more of a FAMILY than a team. 5 months down the road, have to find a new home! If you're going to be with a syndicate to have a purpose or or have fun and be a part of something. Why tear something up that you were there to build up?? I feel lost and this is just a general rant because it pains me that people that were fighting side-by-side just turn their backs on one another. Two faced ! Liars ! 1 second a friend and then the whole time working against you???
    You invest so much time and energy into a FAMILY that you believe will do something together but learn that their heart was never in it.

**updated**
    this is a mixed feeling thing.
    I wonder why there is infighting? why talk **** about people then proclaim that were friendly?
    It saddens me to be confused why its happening?
    We came together as a team, but have strayed from that?
    We ALL BONDED because of this simple thing, a game!
    I believed in US, had faith in US, called this MY FAMILY!!!
    Didn't see this coming, and now what?
    Join the next who promises?
    Try to attain my officership after EVERYTHING I have invested(including my petty Gold).
    This is a major upset to think, The syndicate won't be passed down!

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    **updated**
    this is a mixed feeling thing.
    I wonder why there is infighting? why talk **** about people then proclaim that were friendly?
    It saddens me to be confused why its happening?
    We came together as a team, but have strayed from that?
    We ALL BONDED because of this simple thing, a game!
    I believed in US, had faith in US, called this MY FAMILY!!!
    Didn't see this coming, and now what?

Join the next who promises?
    Try to attain my officership after EVERYTHING I have invested(including my petty Gold).
    This is a major upset to think, The syndicate won't be passed down!
    I've sent you a P.M hope you consider my little syndicate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    When you reach 10 post you should be able to create topic.
    ty very much m8 was wondering what i was doing wrong laugh very much of my self now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Ah, thanks, I found the forum section. I do see rivals with recent postings for invites and my stats are at least decent, so perhaps I'm just new.

EDIT: Actually I'm not sure, is 1 million in each attack and defense decent for level 57?
    There's better and there's worse. With the new rivals list it doesn't matter very much. also when it comes to adding mafia stats don't matter. someone with next to no stats is equal to someone with very high stats.
    best advice find yourself a syndicate and do events with them. in-between events skip things that give you unnecessary xp.

If you're in need of a syndicate there's a synd recruitment forum with lots of syndicate options including my own.