Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCoder View Post
    @ The Wise One, I sent a ticket to support team using in-game support contact form two days ago. But I haven't received any acknowledgement or reply yet. I understand you all guys will be busy to settle this new update. On the other hands, I'm afraid my ticket may be lost. Should i send new ticket?
    I've sent them TWO tickets about my +Jian mats disappearing after reaching stage 44 but they haven't replied in over a week. At this point, I've just given up. There should be the same system implemented as stage 15 as stage 43 so that it'll tell us that we've definitely got the mats for the + one as well.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Gak kyk gitu, Loe salah mengerti.
    Apa yang dia maksudkan adalah untuk menghubungi Support Team.
    Kyk Yehovah, Support Team memberi dia beberapa gem, diinstruksikan dia untuk coba di Summoning stone.

Do excuse me guys, just trying to explain it to him in his native language.
    yeee, bukan gitu bro
    gw mah ngerti yg si wise one ini bilang
    maksud gw, apa itu seriusan masa harus beli gem dulu?
    lah trus kalo seandainya tar armornya hilang lagi, gw harus beli gem lagi gitu?

contact support udah gw email jg lusa kmrn, tapi ampe sekarang belom ada balesan.

kalo emg madalahnya di summoning stone itu, ya kalo bisa dbenerin scepetnya
    ga lucu kan cuma gara2 nunggu gree g ada bakesan trus harus beli gem tiap hari?

eh itu singapore ato indonesia?

oh yeah, till now, im still waiting for the real update from gree, i feel dissapointed since updating into this new kd
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Varza check your private message. Yes, we're working on getting this fixed, for the summon stone accessibility one. But, it'll be available in the next update to rework that design.
    Updated via appstore, still have to pay to access knights at monster stone Sir Wise, sir.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Still having this issue as well can't fuse my HD because its equipped on the stone

any update soon?
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    There was a recent change that was made to the game that's causing this. To fix this please make sure that NONE of your knights in ALL of the following combat parties has that armor equipped:

- Adventuring (ie regular areas)
    - PVP
    - Epic Boss
    - Summoning Stone
    i see this has still not been fixed, im a new player so i didnt realise, but it FORCEFULLY added a same element armor into the mix then the one i wanted because of the "summoning stone", and i just lost a maxed epic armor because the game decided to add that into the fusion then the one i selected, total F**kin Bull, 2 weeks ive been waitin for a reply from gree support, and still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Author T D Sheikh View Post
    i see this has still not been fixed, im a new player so i didnt realise, but it FORCEFULLY added a same element armor into the mix then the one i wanted because of the "summoning stone", and i just lost a maxed epic armor because the game decided to add that into the fusion then the one i selected, total F**kin Bull, 2 weeks ive been waitin for a reply from gree support, and still nothing
    When druidic was released, I wanted to use my maxed tectonic since I had komodo. Everytime I clicked on it a message popped up telling me it was in use in the summoning stone, and that I had to press a button that said re equip armor.

*Just fix that button and everything would work out Gree. But seriously.

Anyways, the re equip armor button obviously didn't work, and I got stuck with the image of a stonescale to fuse with my ethereal. Uh, no thanks. Had to use 4 gems at the summoning stone re equip my knight with armor other than tectonic.

Unlike the poster above, I didn't risk trying the fusion to see if the image was just a mistake. If I were you and I saw a picture of my maxed epic (and I didn't want to use it), I never would have pressed the fuse button. Hate to burst your bubble, but I can guarantee 99% that Gree won't give you your epic back. Can't say I know that feel...but I empathize

Oh and as for the slow response time? Get used to it. My average wait is like a week and a half. Just keep trying them if you're intent on it though
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    You're trolling aren't you? -_-
    It's bahasa Indonesia.
    i woulda guessed tagalog

and who pays 4 for the summon stone? its 11 for current boss and 30 for old ones...
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i woulda guessed tagalog

and who pays 4 for the summon stone? its 11 for current boss and 30 for old ones...
    It's 4 to summon the earth serpent from Relic Ruins. Cheapest solution at this point.
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem