View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not impressed with this event. Won't miss it when it's gone.
    In game chat is good, but how much chat can you do in a 5 minute battle?
    Plus, factor in 3-4 app crashes into every 30 minute war; that leaves very little time to scroll thru your arsenal to find the items you 'guess' will be adequate to achieve victory.
    Agree that 10 minute battles might be better.
    Also like the suggestions about assembling or packaging forces (for deployment) ahead of time. If not, there would really need to be improvements on scrolling/searching.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Keeps crashing, but that may be my phone

Lurker
    Post Count

Lagging server, poor performance for full assault

This is a fun event but we need a separate place to put units that we would like to queue up in the battles, scrolling through thousands of units is ridiculous, especially when you only have 5 minutes to deploy, it lags for 2 minutes when u click "yes" on the confirmation screen, so you basically get one deploy every 5 minutes, 2 if you are lucky enough to find your units fast enough, and there arent 200 other ppl accessing the server when you are, which is highly likely seeing how the battle is only 5 minutes. Why does it say in the info for the event that the battle is ONE HOUR long and the battles are 10 MINUTES, you have cut that in half, why? 10 minutes would give u a chance to reload the game if it freezes (50% of the time), and give us a chance to combat any changes we see on the map. By the time you load the game, get the down arrow for the bonus to drop (why you felt a drop down menu for this was necessary is beyond me), scroll through 2000 units to get to the ones u want to deploy, wait for the confirmation screen lag for a minute before it places the first unit, slowly add the other 9 in, click deploy, only to find every node is controled by the other team!!!! Really annoying, no idea how u clean this up but good luck.

Post Count
    This event should come with 20gold optometrist coupon
    Last edited by Jack07; 03-31-2014 at 04:59 AM.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Post Count
    I say f this event. You can drop millions and put up lots of units in a war and not even gain 1 CP. Plus all the constant time playing this.. One of the worst events to date. A epic fail in my eyes. Move on to WD

Post Count

fail

This is not the low level unit dump, but expected nothing more really. It is tedious and another example of the big getting bigger while the peasants sc**** for leftovers. Not willing to give up more time, especially another weekend to play MW. The frequency of WD events is too often but Gree has not responded to repeated requests to change that. Perhaps I am outgrowing the game. Time will tell.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So time consuming, so lagging, wasted 6bil worth of cash units. Keep getting kicked out of game!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My review is -2 out of 10. 5 min battles were actually 4 min battles and that's not enough time to do all the deploys, communicate, let alone if one has a 2nd device. Also may too many bugs most have already been stated in this and other posts. Lag negatively impacts play sometime to make it unplayable. I have 2 devices and one stayed on battle 4 is tallying for like 3 mins and getting off that screen forcing closing app etc did not fix it but my other device both iOS on same ver and on WiFi and one did not stay on that screen and I was able to battle on... So Gree should test all the Beta SW testers since we just beta tested this sw during this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Terrible, hope they don't do this event again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This event does not exist on Samsung android
    FYV - PM for details ;o)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the click box to hide army units. I want a click box to hide boost units. I am petrified to use on of them.

Post Count

How do you like Full Assault

Quote Originally Posted by iamgremlin View Post
    cant find units should be sorted by quantity imo. in game chat doesn't work. quite confusing though im kinda understanding. deploy refill buton needs to be moved also I miss pressed the refill cause game froze cost me gold I wasn't ready to spend
    I do not like this event! too much confusion & lag time!

Banned
    Post Count
    Event sucks to time consuming buggy and not enough time to deploy units. Bad idea gree sitting this mess out and will In the future as well. One more step closer to leaving thanks greed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agreed, F' this event. I've noticed no mods have commented on this thread
    Join the 85superbowl Shuffle a top 400 team

INVITE CODE 167 025 048

Health Regen Time: -35%
    Ground Attack: +20%
    Air Attack: +10%
    Infantry Attack: +20%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +30%
    Sea Defense: +20%
    Building Defense: +30%
    Building Output: +20%
    Guild Member Increase +38
    For the fastest response use palringo on this link http://www.palringo.com/en/us/invite/AY7K_g/AJjeBA Or search the name shuffle recruiting center

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Biffon69 View Post
    Completely blows. How are you supposed to get rid if your old units and expect to win?

Complete and utter rubbish, have lost millions in stats.

On the contrary, my stats that took me 2 1/2 years to build were doubled in 2 days. I have mixed feelings about that because if my stats doubled (and they were above average before) that quickly, how much stronger are the top 100 factions getting?