FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 114

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 114 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2336

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shane09111 View Post
    Cant stop us is recruiting!! Invite 429 *** **. Pm me for more details or add me on line. My id is shane09111
    No we can't stop you but we can highlight the fact you have no consideration for this thread and wonder what your members must suffer through.

Give me strength.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    bumping to the top for the homeless!!!! Where did all the free agents go???

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    FRIENDLY ADVICE... Some of you who seek homes, should NOT aim so high. Be realistic!

* 30k IP is wall hitter points on a "decent" team. Top teams will pass that on the first day.
    * Top teams use GOLD. If you don't, you shouldn't expect a warm welcome at their door.
    * An underpowered guy with high IPH also needs a powerful mini, to remain relevant today.
    * Understand how helpful/harmful your stats are, before applying to a team.

We all want 50 wins, successful streaks, and to complete every single event. Not many of us are so lucky. Are you willing to buy those accomplishments, or are you really asking a team to "increase your stats" while you sit there? Why not simply choose a team that best fits your play style? BUMP FOR THE FREE AGENTS!
    Last edited by Cagey Caminiti; 03-28-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Bump bump bump
    Bump bump bump too
    Apple Maffia invite code : 425-562-094

inniti super caput tuum

https://groupme.com/join_group/5689334/aiAKSh[/url

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagey Caminiti View Post
    FRIENDLY ADVICE... Some of you who seek homes, should NOT aim so high. Be realistic!

* 30k IP is wall hitter points on a "decent" team. Top teams will pass that on the first day.
    * Top teams use GOLD. If you don't, you shouldn't expect a warm welcome at their door.
    * An underpowered guy with high IPH also needs a powerful mini, to remain relevant today.

We all want 50 wins, successful streaks, and to complete every single event. Not many of us are so lucky. Are you willing to buy those accomplishments, or are you really asking a team to "increase your stats" while you sit there? Why not simply choose a team that best fits your play style? BUMP FOR THE FREE AGENTS!

So very true. We all need to know our spot in the pecking order. Very well said indeed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagey Caminiti View Post

Thank You Cagey....
    I come to this thread every other day in search of recruits, and quite frankly majority hold High Expectations ! Come on recruits. Give yourself a chance & Why don't you help your potential home get to that point ??

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Level 201 looking for last minute home for battle weekend! Total Attack 5 million, Total Defense 5.23 Million. Active Gold spender for battles. My previous syndicate is going for streaks and cannot afford a high level like me. But I still score high just can possibly be target cause of high level. Please PM me

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    THANKS GUYS! Hoping all is going well in your efforts. FREE AGENTS, where are you?
    Where are the guys who don't have a team while the battle is going? Where are the guys who are mad right now because they're the only ones making an impact on their bad teams lol?

Knock knock knock! Wake up!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    After war ends i will be looking for top a 25 to 50 with a second tier syndicate for my mini accts:
    Lvl 162 24m/18m 100k ip
    Lvl 132 15m/13m 40k ip
    Lvl 105 10m/10m 40k ip
    Lvl 54 6m/6m 30k ip
    Pm with details and which app used ... I have groupme ,line and kakao,have been using groupme and prefer to switch away from it.

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for a syn?

Quote Originally Posted by maxoss View Post
    Looking for a strong streak team with same stats. I've got a mini lv42 1,35M def. boosted.
    I have a syndicate I would.like you to look at. I have been wandering around hoping.to find a syn that communicates and works together but haven't found it yet. The upside is I haven't thrown my syn awayso if you are active and want to grow further with big B lets do it. Take a look at bonuses etc and add me.to.mafia. I will be back in after battle. Thanks. Syn # to Big B is 889-603-201 the code to my mafia is #995-930-977

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rboweter@gmail.com View Post
    I have a syndicate I would.like you to look at. I have been wandering around hoping.to find a syn that communicates and works together but haven't found it yet. The upside is I haven't thrown my syn awayso if you are active and want to grow further with big B lets do it. Take a look at bonuses etc and add me.to.mafia. I will be back in after battle. Thanks. Syn # to Big B is 889-603-201 the code to my mafia is #995-930-977
    DO NOT recruit!!! It's called sending a PM
    Don't join him
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Two accounts looking for a new home. The stats are;

Main L210 A7m D7.2m
    Mini L143 A/D both 5.6m

My mini is on my ipad so not quite as active as my main but still login several times a day.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    bump to the top
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Level 77
    Att 19.4
    Def 14.3
    Lookin for top teams with streaks
    Gold user

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level - 62/57
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - around 11mill with both if max bonuses
    IPH - 500k and 300k
    Influence Points - depends on what I am assignees, target or wall
    Gold/Free - gold, 2+ vaults
    Location - +10 GMT Australia
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - top 75, that is able to complete raid boss, not too concerned about sltq
    Reason you left the previous faction (ie Want to move up) - was previously in a streak syndicate, but I am now interested in moving up in rank, streak syndicate in top 75 area would also work for me.

Looking for a syndicate that would allow me to camp during events, willing to use gold during battle for walls, to save gold for everyone else, so they can score points. Willing to meet IP requirements, as long as I have a target available