Player from SUP who always claims others are hackers is hacking - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Player from SUP who always claims others are hackers is hacking

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    Say what? Who said anything about jealousy? If it is possible to have 13 DJBs - completely legitimately - there would be no story here, and only then would I agree with you people who complain are just jealous.

You're either missing the point completely or trying to deflect attention away from the issue. Which is it? Something is very wrong here and it affects everyone who plays this game. We all have a right to know what is going on and what will be done about it.

And the fact that you haven't seen any evidence doesn't mean there isn't any. But thanks for playing.

Ok apparently people got confused with my previous post. In the last week I have seen many different accusations of people absolutely certain certain members are hacking.... And many were against sup and some were others. I have 2 issues with this. 1 no one has evidence of it 2 send it to gree who wants to see 25 different threads on the same thing. Jealousy? It is what it is. It's same in real life. Someone has something someone wants and they get jealous. Apparently it translates to stats. In a game.

Cj has said at least once that I have seen that no teams get favoritism or any other preferential treatment. . So I hoped everyone's sense of entitlement was appeasedwith that.

As for evidence if u r going to throw out accusations yes u need to show evidence before hanging someone.

As for changing the topic? Reread my thread the topic hasn't changed in at least 6 months so yeah absolutely it would be nice.

I am sorry if I missed anyone who responded .

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollymi View Post
    Cj has said at least once that I have seen that no teams get favoritism or any other preferential treatment. . So I hoped everyone's sense of entitlement was appeasedwith that.
    That's exactly where the problem lies. It seems there is a difference between what is said and what is actually happening. So we are asking Gree to clear it up - but more statements from mods that all is fine won't be enough anymore.

The player in question is on many speed dials and the DBJs are there for all to see. The fact you can't see it is irrelevant and just because YOU don't see the evidence doesn't mean we should all forget about this and move along.

Bottom line, it should not be possible for anyone to have multiples of this unit. So why is it that this guy has 13 of them?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Boy, you guys are living in a time warp. You're like the broken record player that keeps skipping over and over. Yes, we all see your jealousy.

Post Count
    I'll make 2 counter points as i've been playing the game and been on the forums since the beginning.

#1 they don't stack (or i should say in thee past they didn't stack and i had seen it for myself when a second set of them hit and everyone that earned them didn't have their health regen increase) I know this because gree had to go ahead and reward a different "bridge Jumper" for those that already had the Bridge jumper so that they could get their boost.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEEBOOS View Post
    Solid question Badvock but I assure you there is no legitimate way to acquire more than 1 deadly bridge jumper. The ONLY way to have more than 1 is to hack them...PERIOD. Now contrary to SPEED UMP earlier grandstanding saying they dont stack, they do.....just goes to show the intelligence of the guy...He also goes on to say that GREE themselves know about said 13 DBJ's and the issue is resolved...dont think so... I literally just checked his inventory prior to coming here and they are still there. The MOD says if we suspect someone of cheating then submit a ticket to support...DONE ..... So if he is allowed to continue playing with or without them I say to all you that currently have more than 1, wear them proud and loud.... Just dont have a SUP/PUN tag, I will report you in a heartbeat....any other faction...your on your own
    As stated above there is definately people out there who have more than 1 legitamately.....now that number happens to end at 2 but i thought i should point that it is possible to have more than one WITHOUT hacking.

Finally i can tell you that a PUN/Sup Player (one that has been at the top since the first WD event and obtained every health Regen bonus that has ever been offered in the game) i believe can't have higher than an 84 percent health Regen legitamately.
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Boy, you guys are living in a time warp. You're like the broken record player that keeps skipping over and over. Yes, we all see your jealousy.
    An attempt at misdirection from SUP, once again. So, no surprize there.

This isn't about "jealousy". I grant you, who wouldn't want 13 DBJs if they give a massive advantage? But that's not the point.

It should not technically be possible to have 13 of those babies in your inventory, yet they are there for all to see. Don't believe me? This guy is in your faction so you have easy access. Go have a look.

And if it is possible, the rest of us will want to know how that was done. Why do you think this is an unfair ask?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lemonade what on the heck are you talking about? What is the sup team did you playfor ? I was with sup from the get go and know for sure you was not in top sup teams and I even do not know who you are. Are you another ferry tail teller? Name names and give examples of your alleged mistreatment

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    An attempt at misdirection from SUP, once again. So, no surprize there.

This isn't about "jealousy". I grant you, who wouldn't want 13 DBJs if they give a massive advantage? But that's not the point.

It should not technically be possible to have 13 of those babies in your inventory, yet they are there for all to see. Don't believe me? This guy is in your faction so you have easy access. Go have a look.

And if it is possible, the rest of us will want to know how that was done. Why do you think this is an unfair ask?
    Lol.... Once again employing the apparently hated logic...how would u expect him to look. I have yet to see a name . Granted one post to the other did drone on some so I may have missed something. Or is this no name , no evidence aside from what absolutely no one can produce though obviously we should simply take ur word for it I assume? Perhaps we can all throw out baseless accusations and make people answer for it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why are you trying speak logically to ill tempered delusional penguins?
    They are just bunch of losers who cannot beat sup on the battle field and have to come up with the same crap over and over again. Like one of their fellow travelers like to say: you been harrased go to lawyer, you see hacking report to GREE. So let them chirp and whine like sour losers always do.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Concedering any one can change thier name that proves nothing. Plus not much u say means anything when it comes from jealousy if it was legit high member in s1 you wouldn't have waited till he changed his name to take ss. Plus I seen quite a few warriors change thier name to pun before the start of last war

Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    Concedering any one can change thier name that proves nothing. Plus not much u say means anything when it comes from jealousy if it was legit high member in s1 you wouldn't have waited till he changed his name to take ss. Plus I seen quite a few warriors change thier name to pun before the start of last war
    It proves that there is a player with 13 DBJ`s and that Gree has done nothing about it and i really doubt it comes out of jealousy.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Since gree is getting the most money from sup they don't care if they hack the game. That's why they will always be at the top. In wd my friend faced sup 1 and in the first 2 minutes sup scores 150k points. That is impossible in my eyes, but gree fails to notice it meaning that they are telling them to keep at it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollymi View Post
    ...how would u expect him to look. I have yet to see a name . Granted one post to the other did drone on some so I may have missed something.
    He was named. In the thread that mysteriously vanished, without an explanation - like all other similar threads before it. So you are right, you probably just missed it.

The reason I won't name him here is because it would breach the TOS and it would probably just cause this thread to disappear too, if I do. You may say that's a convenient excuse. I say it is very INconvenient on this occasion.

What matters is whether the SUP guys on here know who he is. They do. Just ask them. But don't expect a response, they are all too busy trying to turning this into yet another OSW/SUP slanging match to divert attention from the real issue. Not that their efforts will distract anyone with half a brain.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol. Yes everybody knows that sup1 got special boost from GREE that multiplies their points 10 times. So buddy you are right they just scored 15k but with special bonus it came as 150k. How I know this? I read it in fortune cookie

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    In wd my friend faced sup 1 and in the first 2 minutes sup scores 150k points. That is impossible in my eyes....
    Not impossible. If you have enough on iPad Air and lots of gold it can be done. Those things allow you to go through gold faster than even an unintended tap on the special LE unit splash screen....

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quite simply this is becoming more and more like one big messy divorce trial where husband and wife trade accusations back and forth, usually because some jealous obscure third parties, behind the curtains, think they will get a certain benefit or gain.
    There been several threads and post by Gree employees stating there is no favoritism, yet we still get "players" complain and submit "evidence" that they claim they got the proof needed to uncover the conspiracy theory. To them, If that's the best you got then, my 2 cents are to start looking for another smoking gun.
    In my year and change on forums and playing the game am yet to see the balance tipped in favor only for one faction. Will agree that those players running in top factions been "benefitted" greatly by precisely that, playing at the top level and not because Gree has benefitted a particular faction or group of players.
    In the end I will allow myself to use a common expression that may summarize the finger pointing by several so called players " hatters are going to hate" no matter what you do or who you are, it's in human nature to envy and hate what others have accomplished, to try to find some sad excuse for their own failures blaming others because they wealthy or nouveau rich or that spend too much time or that they only won pixel trophies. All those reactions that I have recollected over the several threads and post that have risen since last weekend only tells me something: there is a group of people that due to their lack of performance then need to put the blame on something else except on themselves.
    Finally, it seems some "players", to disguise their lack of performance and/or envy towards others, seem to come to forums to try and manipulate public opinion using the propaganda style based on the principle "if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth".
    It's a game, as simple as that.