GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Faction: Battle Preparations FLTQ prizes

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If I get into a faction that is on 6/6 and I have not completed 1-5 on this account. Do I still get the 6/6 unit with the bonus?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetsnaz View Post
    If I get into a faction that is on 6/6 and I have not completed 1-5 on this account. Do I still get the 6/6 unit with the bonus?
    I believe so, but I have not personally done it myself
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree good job letting out a unit bonus that can upgrade more then 1 now I really like this

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is possible to gain the Onslaught Assault Carrier with the +1 building upgrade boost, despite not completing goals 1-5, if a player is in a faction that completes the 6th goal at the time the goal is completed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    [
    Now its time for your Faction to prepare for Full Assault: The Caucasus. Grab some of the new recruits from the store and start prepping them by attacking simulations.
    *It's.

But who's counting?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So how many guys are going to be S.O.L participating in the FLTQ because their unit buildings aren't upgraded enough? Nice move by Gree to get you to buy gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    So how many guys are going to be S.O.L participating in the FLTQ because their unit buildings aren't upgraded enough? Nice move by Gree to get you to buy gold
    Who is to blame on a building not upgraded? I got lvl6 shipyard and i wont be of help to my faction at mission 5/6 but I i wont be blaming gree for that :-)

Post Count
    Enough with the whining already. getting tiring with guys complaining about everything. Thxs for info, GEMH

Post Count

what unit building need to be upgraded to what level

Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    It is possible to gain the Onslaught Assault Carrier with the +1 building upgrade boost, despite not completing goals 1-5, if a player is in a faction that completes the 6th goal at the time the goal is completed.
    As a Team event it is a little hard to achieve. Hence what unit building need to be up graded to what levels so one can inspire a group to be interested in spending gold to achieve it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've been waiting for this bonus as long as I can remember. Sure this won't be a gold free event but it's a game changing bonus for lots of players. Getting this unit will dramatically increase IPH allowing players to purchase more of the new cash units over time without raiding all day.

This unit reminds me of when I spent 2-3 vaults to get the Omega War Chopper. I'm a vault or so every 3 weeks player but a unit like this forces me to spend more if needed to obtain it.

While I thank you for the unit my wife does not.

Now if you can just do something to make defensive buildings relevant again.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes you will get the 6/6 prize even if you do nothing but be in the faction at the completion of that goal.

Lurker
    Post Count
    air field and war factory have to be at level 10

Lurker
    Post Count
    anyone have any energy reqs for 5 and 6 and bldgs needing upgrades? I have been told level 10 airfield and war factory, but not level 7 shipyard

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom )= View Post
    air field and war factory have to be at level 10
    No... the highest Unit Building requirement is a level 8 War Factory (Mission Level 6) and a level 7 Shipyard (Mission Level 5).

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solo.modernwar View Post
    No... the highest Unit Building requirement is a level 8 War Factory (Mission Level 6) and a level 7 Shipyard (Mission Level 5).
    Thank you.