Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    They ban anyone they can. Doesn't matter to them.

They got his money already. Now they silence him.

Grats Gree. You're being extra douchy today, even if you fixed a few rewards, other guilds still had to spend more gems to keep their places. Hackers = more money for Gree. Stop giving them your money.
    Banning on Forums comes down to Elita and The Wise One, not sure you
    Can group his forum-banning in with the entirety of Gree
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Frankly, this quick fix solution is BS.
    GREE's solution:
    1. Delete the thread.
    2. Give a bunch of people rewards indiscriminantly such that some who "earned" don't get them and some who didn't get them.
    3. Don't fix or acknowledge massive hacking problem.
    4. Do nothing about the other 1000 or so players who bought gems and found themselves fighting against cheaters armed with unlimited hacked gems.

Bout sum it up? GREE didn't make everything right just because they made you happy.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    Think a little bit of skittles stompper rubbed off on you. Yuck man, yuck.
    I don't see how that's relevant, I've been following the forums and your opinion is worthless. I'm a rainbow representative and I have the exact same viewpoint.

Gree is doing nothing but damage control. Any company that screws up needs to do something to appease their stockholders. If you are a public figure and you have a civil lawsuit filed against you, you will try to settle out of court and hush it up (see Michael Jackson).

What has gree lost from rewarding ~80 people armors that they spawned from nothing?

Obviously, Gree does not want to share information about ongoing investigations towards hackers, but at the very least, an acknowledgement to the community saying "Hello we have screwed up and recognize the inherent flaws with programming in all games. We are doing our best to patch the game and have given rewards to a few players affected." Maybe the reassurance to paying players that if anyone hacks in the future, guild rewards will be properly awarded.

When any mindless high-schooler can hack a pay-to-win game and power attack their way to victory (because they don't even properly know how to counter armor and deal with rotating GMs), this severely discourages the paying player base from spending any more. Especially when said children brazenly taunt the guilds who lost on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjrKaeVUHU) and post videos of hacked accounts, bragging that they are not banned.

Public admittance of wrongdoing is always difficult, but if this does happen Gree, you will keep a bunch of customers.

Option 2: Remove Knights and Dragons from the App Store and delete this part of the forums. KnD will not have a substantial impact on Gree's earnings, only mildly inconvenience them.

Give us some communication... or not. The choice is yours.
    Last edited by ilvtfu; 03-18-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    at the very least, an acknowledgement to the community saying "Hello we have screwed up and recognize the inherent flaws with programming in all games. We are doing our best to patch the game and have given rewards to a few players affected." Maybe the reassurance to paying players that if anyone hacks in the future, guild rewards will be properly awarded.

When any mindless high-schooler can hack a pay-to-win game and power attack their way to victory (because they don't even properly know how to counter armor and deal with rotating GMs), this severely discourages the paying player base from spending any more. Especially when said children brazenly taunt the guilds who lost on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjrKaeVUHU) and post videos of hacked accounts, bragging that they are not banned.
    EXACTLY. I was a huge advocate for old epics for top 25 and was very excited for this GW. But it's too much to ask me to spend $200 every two weeks to lose to teens using a simple online hack. I want to know the problem is fixed before I spend another $200.

I sympathize that mentioning a hack without a fix theoretically drives people to look for it. But with no specifics, it's not much of a risk versus the very real concerns of the community that pays for the game. GREE (as in Elita and Wise One), should know that guilds have been banding together to self-police against hackers for weeks. Demanding screen shots and war scores to verify accounts are legitimate and sharing known cheater lists. Frankly this is a platform issue not a player issue and GREE should be more appreciative and less inclined to punish the messenger. Given how fast these new accounts can reach a competitive level with unlimited gems (an hour?), policiing can only go so far.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Thank you! Good to see positive change for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by McGillicuddy View Post
    Thank you! Good to see positive change for the community.
    Oh great. Another Oliver Queen.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post

How so? Account made in January with 13 posts and just stating he/she is happy that Gree did something

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    Just wondering for ls. Did you guys keep the forge also?
    Yes we did

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    How so? Account made in January with 13 posts and just stating he/she is happy that Gree did something
    I'm thinking it's more the spamming of a bunch of threads with "thanks for this" type responses.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I'm thinking it's more the spamming of a bunch of threads with "thanks for this" type responses.
    True, Didn't know of previous posts which all amount to 'thanks ---- -----'

Quote Originally Posted by LS Michael View Post
    Yes we did
    What?! U guys got to keep both epics!? How is that fair for the top 10 guilds? Maybe next war we will try to finish 11th

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    No, looks like he/she stopped after being able to create a thread. Ant venom on the other hand...
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586