Do you like the rival list change? - Page 31

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    Your first problem is caring that someone stoll your fake money. Take me for example, I've got so much coin in the bank, robberies of fake money are a mear pittance in the long run and phase me zero. My game is proper and i just live in the hood of anyone that disrespects me or my syn. I even have SAS crying on my wall.
    In examining your signature, we see why you don't care:

"5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers. "

Try upgrading and building and expanding for 3 years and lets see your opinion when someone with your current income walks in and takes whatever they wanted, unabated, without resistance or recourse.

It's fake money, sure, but the principle of pissing away 3 years building something just to have it ruined in a single moment, that's what isn't acceptable at all.

3.5 billion huh? That's pretty good for such a low income. I made 3.5 billion in 2.5 days. The result of concentrated effort made pretty much all for nought by this terribly shtty company and their extremely incompetent staff.

I wouldn't touch your hood, as it wouldn't even be worth looking at. I wouldn't say that's hubris talking, just a fact and comparison between yourself and someone with more than 11 times your income.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    In examining your signature, we see why you don't care:

"5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers. "

Try upgrading and building and expanding for 3 years and lets see your opinion when someone with your current income walks in and takes whatever they wanted, unabated, without resistance or recourse.

It's fake money, sure, but the principle of pissing away 3 years building something just to have it ruined in a single moment, that's what isn't acceptable at all.

3.5 billion huh? That's pretty good for such a low income. I made 3.5 billion in 2.5 days. The result of concentrated effort made pretty much all for nought by this terribly shtty company and their extremely incompetent staff.

I wouldn't touch your hood, as it wouldn't even be worth looking at. I wouldn't say that's hubris talking, just a fact and comparison between yourself and someone with more than 11 times your income.
    TL; DR

You ever here of cliff notes my man?
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Banned
    Post Count
    TL; DR

You ever here of cliff notes my man?
    I guess we can't expect everyone to know how to read. In short, you're a leach, so the fact you don't care about in game cash is obvious.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry i haven't had 3 years to waste like you. I lived in an orphanage 3 years ago and didnt have a phone to play silly fake crime games. I've delt with real life crime, son. Maybe that why I don't care about my fake money like you mr high and mighty.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wrong place to pitch a sob story. I'm not your son, boy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sob story indeed.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh so you CAN read... Wait, why are you here when there's real crime to avoid?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it's time you gave me your hood details. I'm gonna have the boys at Sick N Twisted and Dandy Ronkeys pay you daily visits. You just made our hitlist, son. Keep pushing it and Ill contact the Millionaire Maulers and unleash the hellbeast known as Kimberly upon you. Just the thought of her gives me shivers.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Banned
    Post Count
    I think it's time you gave me your hood details. I'm gonna have the boys at Sick N Twisted and Dandy Ronkeys pay you daily visits. You just made our hitlist, son. Keep pushing it and Ill contact the Millionaire Maulers and unleash the hellbeast known as Kimberly upon you. Just the thought of her gives me shivers.
    (Yawn) Boy, you pose no real threat. Stick to your tinker toys. I've made my case here and anyone with any amount of intelligence will agree. I think I will call the Honky Donkeys and the Skunky Monkeys to go to town on your candy ass. LOL.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    (Yawn) Boy, you pose no real threat. Stick to your tinker toys. I've made my case here and anyone with any amount of intelligence will agree. I think I will call the Honky Donkeys and the Skunky Monkeys to go to town on your candy ass. LOL.
    U mad bro? Yeah you mad.

Still didnt post your hood details, guess your scared. And you call ME foul names?

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Banned
    Post Count
    U mad bro? Yeah you mad.

Still didnt post your hood details, guess your scared. And you call ME foul names?
    I'm mad at Gree for ruining the game. You are just a side show. I won't be posting anything. You can use your chunky monkeys or little millionaires or whatever.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ha ha, I win.

GamerTim 1
    Zendfrim. 0

Run away and hide now, son.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you think Gree ruined things then your game wasn't tight to begin with my man.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Invite a leach to my hood or watch him make a fool out of himself on a digital social medium. Hard choice really.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Invite a leach to my hood or watch him make a fool out of himself on a digital social medium. Hard choice really.
    No no, I get it. Your scared of that feral beast Kimberly showing up to your hood and messing with the past 3 years of your life. I wouldn't want her around neither. Can't fault you for that.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense