Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last

EPIC.....

FAIL???

we shall see...

not liking apparent lack of Syndicate Element though...

not complaining (about event but Time Consumption - see below), i'll save that until 'post' Event Launch; once I've actually had opportunity to test the water...
    Last edited by Zippy69; 02-28-2014 at 04:06 AM.
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

A&F:

just to clarify... quiet weekend ahead then???

Special Epic Boss Event

MW style tiered Epic Boss
    +
    'On the Run LTQ' that will run alongside this epic boss. Complete both the Prison Break goal chain and the On the Run goal chain to earn the top prize
    +
    Beachfront PvP...

s'ok, my family don't like spending time with me anyway!!!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

My favorite event is now ruined!!! I know it's all about purchasing gold but still.... why, why,why.....

I used to find the whiners annoying. Now they entertain me.

People haven't even begun this event and already some are whining like schoolchildren.

I too loved the other bosses and farmed tonnes of prizes. People whined about that too.

bummer....

Give it a chance!

I am open to change...the same thing all the time gets a bit boring. It's a special epic boss event so they may bring back the original one in a few weeks! I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out!
    Level 81 3.7M attack 3.5M defense
    Level 26 865k attack 903K defense

Quote Originally Posted by Love and War View Post
    I am open to change...the same thing all the time gets a bit boring. It's a special epic boss event so they may bring back the original one in a few weeks! I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out!
    Looking at the prizes I am expecting it would take a LOT of gold to complete... We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    Looking at the prizes I am expecting it would take a LOT of gold to complete... We will see.
    The fact that gree have a 40% gold sale it probably will! Loooool
    Level 81 3.7M attack 3.5M defense
    Level 26 865k attack 903K defense

Great stuff! I can chill this weekend as this is another event I will be passing on! Epic boss and ltq??? No thanks I pass on all ltqs and this is no exception. And thanks for not putting a syndicate element so i dont have to feel obliged to participate! Camping syndicate it is then!

Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    I used to find the whiners annoying. Now they entertain me.

People haven't even begun this event and already some are whining like schoolchildren.

I too loved the other bosses and farmed tonnes of prizes. People whined about that too.

If it goes like the one in MW I'm sure you won't mind that the prizes for killing the boss don't change no matter how many you kill. You only get the better items by paying for them..... err, I mean doing the attached LTQ.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Sound like it might be fun fighting 10 different bosses instead of the same one over & over. Kind of break up the monotony I guess.

A&F

There is no "On the Run LTQ" on the schedule. The PVP event is scheduled to run along the boss event.

I'll get as far as I can for free and save my discounted gold for war! Hahaha

they have to try somethink new seen as their sales are dropping so fast. they use to be top 10 on the itunes apps i heard CC is now number 88,ouch. maybe if they didn't bleed people dry all the time they would be able to keep gold spenders from leaving the game.

Another beatable event turned into a ridiculous gold spend for no reason.