View Poll Results: Should ALL of Busteroafs comments be edited/blocked?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • All his comments are changed automatically to 'Smiley Faces'

4 57.14%
  • Big black box over his comments

3 42.86%
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Buster promotes debate. I like that..
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Mod, close this please. I want my 40 seconds back I spend going through this briefly and the 20 seconds I spend writing this. Along with the 2 seconds I spend clicking the "Post Quick Reply" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Mod, close this please. I want my 40 seconds back I spend going through this briefly and the 20 seconds I spend writing this. Along with the 2 seconds I spend clicking the "Post Quick Reply" button.
    No refunds
    Thanks Gree for listening

I've no problem with busteroaf - nor his comments. It's what makes a forum (aka: a designated space for expression).

Merely trying to censor or edit someone because you don't like their opinion reeks of the actions of a lesser mind.

....though you did elicit a response from the person you most wanted a reply from.....even if his minions came running to an unnecessary defense....

Pointless thread. I agree with most here. Sure buster can be a huge douche but he atleast uses logic and facts to base his arguments on. If everyone in the world felt the same way about everything this would be a boring and dull existance.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Wow, I have minions?

That is news to me. Hopefully you aren't in the BFC, cause... I honestly haven't logged into the game for days. The forums is way more fun.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Buster > all your mothers
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Well I've read quite enough to go ahead and share my 2 cents.

I don't understand why there is such a negative attitude towards iOS players on here from the android community. I mean we get it. You don't like Apple. Or iPhones. You're hipsters. Whatever the case is.

The iOS players are the reason you half wits were able to progress so rapidly in this game without much trial and error, if any at all. All of the ordinal forum contributors and all the fancy help threads and guides are from iOS players who published the information.

Best way to level? Best way to efficiently beat the boss each week? Best guild war strategies?

All of this was learned the hard way by the iOS community months before the android was even a respectable player base in terms of numbers.

The iOS players are the Dre, Nas, and Eminem of this world and the android crowd is the 2 Chainz and Drake who didn't have to work hard for anything and showboat around acting like children.

So consider for a second, there are iOS players (like myself) who have contributed immensely to this game and o these forums that have been retired or semi retired far longer than you've been playing this game competitively or at all for that matter.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    I find his posts are the ones with the most reasonable content. Not just whining and yelling at people. Have the most logic
    Hey, I resemble that remark.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    I doubt Elita has the motivation nor inclination when she barely posts anything useful each month.
    THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE. Admins who don't administrate other than an occasional banning or deletion. How about telling us about forthcoming new developments for the game?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    Well I've read quite enough to go ahead and share my 2 cents.

I don't understand why there is such a negative attitude towards iOS players on here from the android community. I mean we get it. You don't like Apple. Or iPhones. You're hipsters. Whatever the case is.

The iOS players are the reason you half wits were able to progress so rapidly in this game without much trial and error, if any at all. All of the ordinal forum contributors and all the fancy help threads and guides are from iOS players who published the information.

Best way to level? Best way to efficiently beat the boss each week? Best guild war strategies?

All of this was learned the hard way by the iOS community months before the android was even a respectable player base in terms of numbers.

The iOS players are the Dre, Nas, and Eminem of this world and the android crowd is the 2 Chainz and Drake who didn't have to work hard for anything and showboat around acting like children.

So consider for a second, there are iOS players (like myself) who have contributed immensely to this game and o these forums that have been retired or semi retired far longer than you've been playing this game competitively or at all for that matter.
    Just saying, but I am sure the gretaer percentage of young immature children use iPhones if they have a smartphone.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Quote Originally Posted by iH8tBANNEDftw View Post
    Just saying, but I am sure the gretaer percentage of young immature children use iPhones if they have a smartphone.
    Awesome! Thanks for asking the tough questions there, Fox News. That puts things totally in perspective.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

Did you ever notice that pretty much every worthwhile member of this community is either "retired" or "semi-retired."

Yet we're all just sitting here trolling the forums.

man I miss what this game could have been.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Minion: a follower or underling of a powerful person, esp. a servile or unimportant one.

They see you as a respected, outspoken 'person of influence' on the boards - games be damned. ...and yes, they follow and defend you. It's cute.

Similarly, other synonyms apply: flunky, lackey, hanger-on, follower, vassal, stooge, toady.....what have you.

Attacking someone doesn't mean you are defending their original target. OP deserves to be ranted against for his ongoing stupidity. Doesn't mean anyone is specifically defending buster.