Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Attn: Gree

Attn: Gree

So, you deleted all of the 11+ threads.

What does that mean? Is it a big middle finger to everyone who love this game enough to want to see improvements so they have a reason to keep playing, or is it a sign that you've received the message and you're willing to work with us?

A great community of players have formed around this game. Many of them are becoming disgruntled, and increasingly so.

You could solve everything if you just addressed us.

Pwetty pwease?

Hey at least we know they saw the message. Whether they read it or understand is the question
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    Hey at least we know they saw the message. Whether they read it or understand is the question
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

So, you deleted all of the 11+ threads.

What does that mean? Is it a big middle finger to everyone who love this game enough to want to see improvements so they have a reason to keep playing, or is it a sign that you've received the message and you're willing to work with us?

A great community of players have formed around this game. Many of them are becoming disgruntled, and increasingly so.

You could solve everything if you just addressed us.

Pwetty pwease?
    Hey ya'll,

We read your threads and your ideas. Some of the things physically cannot be done with the current engine and some things can. Its totally fine to have a movement so long as it doesn't involve boycotting the game on the forums.

Thanks!

I'm saying with the amount of money you guys are making you guys are surely capable of upgrading your "Engine" am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    so long as it doesn't involve boycotting the game on the forums.
    And a lot of us don't want to boycott, which is why less menacing methods were pursued at first.

But I hope you understand that people felt a boycott was necessary because they felt that you guys haven't been listening to anything we've been saying for weeks/months now.

Thank you for responding. It goes a long way in calming tensions.

Any details on the kinds of things that "can be done" as well as things you would be merciful enough to give us?

Well looks like I was only half right about the talks of gem boycotts resulting in bans. I do agree with cobalt that this is a (very very) small step in the right direction. However, "We read your threads and your ideas. Some of the things physically cannot be done with the current engine and some things can" sounds like a civil way of saying "We read your threads and ideas.....and will continue to give no ****s."
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

What is the point of responding, Elita, if you just create more questions than answers? Maybe a response such as we realize these are the things suggested and this is what can and will be done. And then explain what can't be done. I feel that this was just a way of trying to squash a major loss of revenue as opposed to a sign of good faith. I hope I am wrong
    Last edited by 09cobaltss; 02-25-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Q Mob GM

It really would not have been any trouble at all to say, "Hey guys, I appreciate your suggestions, but X, Y, and Z are not possible to do at the moment." Anything would have been more informative than what she said.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Hey ya'll,

We read your threads and your ideas. Some of the things physically cannot be done with the current engine and some things can. Its totally fine to have a movement so long as it doesn't involve boycotting the game on the forums.

Thanks!
    Hi elita,
    We all appreciate the reply - it means much as customers to not be ignored.
    just one clarification - the 11+ movement is made from pure game supporters and hardcore players of the community, tthere wasnt any attempt to harm, only to make things better so our friends will continue to enjoy and stick around (especially not game boycott)
    We all act from care for this game, we will very much appreciate a way to co-operate instead of creating threads with our ideas in the forum (looking forward for things that doesnt happen always provoke for action and we've been waiting for long).
    please consider this information and do whats right with it!
    Thanks
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Elita put up a poll months ago. And what has been added since then? Guild gifting? That's a slap in the face

Q Mob GM

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    Hi elita,
    We all appreciate the reply - it means much as customers to not be ignored.
    just one clarification - the 11+ movement is made from pure game supporters and hardcore players of the community, tthere wasnt any attempt to harm, only to make things better so our friends will continue to enjoy and stick around (especially not game boycott)
    We all act from care for this game, we will very much appreciate a way to co-operate instead of creating threads with our ideas in the forum (looking forward for things that doesnt happen always provoke for action and we've been waiting for long).
    please consider this information and do whats right with it!
    Thanks

Hello, hello,

Please feel free to post the 11+ threads as long as you can leave out the boycotting clause

In regards to the other questions, I will address them soon. Thanks for being patient!

Couldn't you have just deleted the offending posts?
    Now my hilarious pwning of busteroaf is gone forever.

And you do realize that it wasn't people in 11+ that were talking about boycotting, right? It was all the people criticizing us with "your tactics are dumb if yous was serius then youd boycott" and whatnot?
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 02-25-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Hello, hello,

Please feel free to post the 11+ threads as long as you can leave out the boycotting clause

In regards to the other questions, I will address them soon. Thanks for being patient!
    How soon? I don't mean to be rude, but it seems like you say "sorry I haven't been posting but I will now!" and then you don't. I hope that something will be done. But I'm glad that we are heard
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Elita

Hello, hello,

Elita if you work on the game of knights and dragons may i request one thing please.
    Since the level fifteen epic boss has 18 thousand hp may i request to take it down to 15,675 hp? Because ive tried and tried and i almost beat it once it has 1328 hp but the damage was to high for me please do.
    Thank you for youre time i hope you may change it.